+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: So, what’s next ?

Can't see McNeil coming here. Heard there's a few clubs interested. He's a young lad too, not sure he's the right fit. We need players who can step in and impact games from the get go with the position we're in.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    Can't see McNeil coming here. Heard there's a few clubs interested. He's a young lad too, not sure he's the right fit. We need players who can step in and impact games from the get go with the position we're in.
    I agree.We haven't got the luxury of taking on 'projects', I wish we had.

What's next you ask. Sit back and chillax watching us play the last 18 games and try to enjoy it.

Whats next? Chuffin eck its like xmas day again opening your prezzies and wondering what surprise you might get. Surreal and very unrotherham like.

Get the feeling taylor is less submissive than warne. A sort of give me the tools and i will do the job/ back me or sack me attitude with TS.

Dunno if we will stay up but no one can say we wont have tried thru transfer window this year.

I think dan will go now and suspect harding and some more fringe players. Think ogbene will see his contract out.

This is what I hope Eaves gone. Don't want them to go nothing in the summer so Barlaser & Chieo sold need replacing so hurry up! Harding should be playing at right back that's his best position don't want to lose him. Peltier Warney can take him. 5 signings in this window can't fault gives us alot better chance of staying up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    I agree.We haven't got the luxury of taking on 'projects', I wish we had.
    We took a project on in George Hirst.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    With Swansea City agreeing to sell striker Michael Obafemi to Burnley Fc, then they could come in for Ogbene,
    with Barlaser going to Middlesbrough, before the transfer window ends.
    If Ogbene goes to Swansea then he needs to get some counselling, no better prospects than us ! If they had ambition they would keep Obafemi and with Whittaker they don’t even need Chieo because he plays a similar role and scores goals as well !

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Whats next? Chuffin eck its like xmas day again opening your prezzies and wondering what surprise you might get. Surreal and very unrotherham like.

Get the feeling taylor is less submissive than warne. A sort of give me the tools and i will do the job/ back me or sack me attitude with TS.

Dunno if we will stay up but no one can say we wont have tried thru transfer window this year.

I think dan will go now and suspect harding and some more fringe players. Think ogbene will see his contract out.
    All I ever got at Xmas was an apple and an orange and a thruppney bit in my Xmas pudding.
    Credit where credits due - to Rob Scott and his team, Matt Taylor and the chairman.
    Substantial cash injection that at least gives the squad a chance of survival.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    If Ogbene goes to Swansea then he needs to get some counselling, no better prospects than us ! If they had ambition they would keep Obafemi and with Whittaker they don’t even need Chieo because he plays a similar role and scores goals as well !
    If Swansea or any other clubs won't or don't want to match what the chairman wants then tell them all to go do one.
    Still of the opinion that Chieo will still be here after Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    All I ever got at Xmas was an apple and an orange and a thruppney bit in my Xmas pudding.
    Credit where credits due - to Rob Scott and his team, Matt Taylor and the chairman.
    Substantial cash injection that at least gives the squad a chance of survival.
    You had a Christmas pudding ? I hate people who brag off ��

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast