+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Na Dim Zahawi.

A deeply unpleasant unlikeable man, yet another who does what the fk they like and cares nothing for the people of this nation who he is meant to serve. Credit to HMRC for their work here, judging by his threatening behaviour towards the journalist it must have been difficult for them to deal with him & his lawyers. I'm sure a few others are nervously looking over their shoulders here, there's a smell of blood in the water and the public are angry - let's hope further investigations into him & others follow.

I wouldn't be so sure about Labour's chances in 2024, people have short memories and Hunt will start cutting taxes in the lead-up to the GE. 1 in 5 STILL say they would vote tory!

The evil

Name:  FnN9jp7WIAAQn8h.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  5.0 KB

as been sacked

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Quite an incredible attitude considering we've had 13 years of this - and you're worried about Starmer.

This country hasn't ever been in a worse position in my lifetime. How can Labour be any worse than this. It blows my mind when people say that.

What has really happened is Johnson/Sunak/Zahawi/Pincher/Hancock/insert almost any Tory MP here/ have regressed public standards so much and so far, have been so incompetent and scandalous that people now just shrug their shoulders and say 'they're all as bad as each other'

NO THEY'RE NOT. THE TORIES JUST WANT YOU TO BELIEVE THAT IS THE CASE.

You make a very good point there!

Corrupt, lying, fast talking, c hunt has been sacked.......pity it took so long.

I’m astonished to even be saying and thinking this but the upper echelons of the Tory Party in this particular government are so corrupt and self serving that they make Major’s 97 lot look like choirboys.

The sooner this is over the better now.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Corrupt, lying, fast talking, c hunt has been sacked.......pity it took so long.

I’m astonished to even be saying and thinking this but the upper echelons of the Tory Party in this particular government are so corrupt and self serving that they make Major’s 97 lot look like choirboys.

The sooner this is over the better now.
    The big question now is whether or not he will be allowed to stand at the next election by the Stratford upon Avon Conservative Association. He should of course resign as an MP, but people like him will not give up any political power.

Glad that he’s gone but still stand by what I said that he should have been be suspended until result of the inquiring was announced and then a decision being made.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Glad that he’s gone but still stand by what I said that he should have been be suspended until result of the inquiring was announced and then a decision being made.
    It’s because of the enquiry into him that he’s gone.

Sunak read the investigation report yesterday and decided that the lies and deceit were of such a level that he had to be sacked straight away and not given the chance to resign.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    It’s because of the enquiry into him that he’s gone.

Sunak read the investigation report yesterday and decided that the lies and deceit were of such a level that he had to be sacked straight away and not given the chance to resign.
    Let's be honest, Sunak already knew Zahawi had broken the ministerial code a couple of weeks ago when he defended him in PMQs. He lost some political credibility by not acting sooner I think.

There are other bad apples in the Tories, Braverman and Raab have broken the code with bullying. Grant Shapps apparently tried to deceive investors by using at least 2 different names when he set up a business previously. Therese Coffey likes any hospitality going, which has been linked with the way she votes on gambling companies. Michael Gove lied about his father's business going under because of the EU, denied by his father himself. I could go on.

And the best part is, this cabinet are a bunch of saints compared to the last one under Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Let's be honest, Sunak already knew Zahawi had broken the ministerial code a couple of weeks ago when he defended him in PMQs. He lost some political credibility by not acting sooner I think.

There are other bad apples in the Tories, Braverman and Raab have broken the code with bullying. Grant Shapps apparently tried to deceive investors by using at least 2 different names when he set up a business previously. Therese Coffey likes any hospitality going, which has been linked with the way she votes on gambling companies. Michael Gove lied about his father's business going under because of the EU, denied by his father himself. I could go on.

And the best part is, this cabinet are a bunch of saints compared to the last one under Johnson
    I don’t disagree but when Labour are in power their skeletons will come tumbling out of the cupboard, it’s the nature of the beast.

You only have to go back to Harold Wilson and the rumours he was partial to a brown envelope from Lord Gannex and the fact he was supposed to be sh a g g I n g his secretary for years.

It’ll be interesting to see who the first couple of fallers will be.

Always been a sleezy lot.
    Thatcher hid her money offshore.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...ck-12m-2866929

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)