+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Na Dim Zahawi.

Na Dim Zahawi.

I’ve long stated on here that I can’t stand this bloke.

You can always tell a certain kind of liar, he’s a giveaway......he speaks too fast.

He also speaks too much.

People who talk fast and go on and on and on like him always get my radar up.

A deeply unlikeable man who’s drowning in his own lies and obfuscation and I for one am enjoying seeing him slowly sink.....we are at the point now where there’s just a few plaintive bubbles that are going to rise to the surface before the rotting corpse is dragged from the water.

I almost can’t wait for this to be all over with this bunch of Tory’s, I think I’ll settle for bumbling incompetence next time I vote in a General Election rather than vote for this selection of crooks, racists and vacuous morons.

Underpaying your tax by nearly £4m and paying a £1m plus fine shouldn’t just be a resigning or sacking offence, it should be a prosecution in court.

In the Jeremy Vine radio 2 show today Carol Vorderman absolutely eviscerated Zahawi having done a deep dive with a journalist into his business affairs.......this journalist has also been receiving “slap down” orders from Zahawi’s high powered solicitors over the past couple of years as they tried to gag him.

Apparently it’s been very threatening which is why I believe Vorderman has got involved, someone who understands numbers and won’t be cowed by bullying.

Make no mistake......Zahawi is a horrible individual and potentially ( allegedly) involved in some very underhand dealings.

Labour are going to walk in at the end of 2024 despite Starmer.

Read this from an HMRC employee!

https://apple.news/A9p9DsKnJSYu8PpDnbmv7aQ

Saw the Vorderman exchange with the local journalist on twitter was interesting
    As Zahawi is my local MP I am aware of all sorts of (alleged) shenanigans for a while even pointed out a few previously on here
    He was also one of the MPs who was claiming all sorts during the expenses scandal

Absolute slimeball his excuse then was the same as now oops I forgot sorry I’ll pay it back

What’s the saying better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission, these multi millionaires tend to abide by this

Look, I’m sure we’ve all earned £27m and ‘carelessly’ forgot to mention it to HMRC. And then threatened journalists with legal action who looked into that carelessness.

An easy mistake to make, we’ve all been there.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    Saw the Vorderman exchange with the local journalist on twitter was interesting
    As Zahawi is my local MP I am aware of all sorts of (alleged) shenanigans for a while even pointed out a few previously on here
    He was also one of the MPs who was claiming all sorts during the expenses scandal

Absolute slimeball his excuse then was the same as now oops I forgot sorry I’ll pay it back

What’s the saying better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission, these multi millionaires tend to abide by this
    The Tory party needs a complete strip down and re build, the sheer arrogance and two faced crap they spout is a black mark on our democracy. Labour are a shoe in but oh boy could they do with a leader with a personality, that said I don’t believe he is corrupt so has to be better than what we have.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’ve long stated on here that I can’t stand this bloke.

You can always tell a certain kind of liar, he’s a giveaway......he speaks too fast.

He also speaks too much.

People who talk fast and go on and on and on like him always get my radar up.

A deeply unlikeable man who’s drowning in his own lies and obfuscation and I for one am enjoying seeing him slowly sink.....we are at the point now where there’s just a few plaintive bubbles that are going to rise to the surface before the rotting corpse is dragged from the water.

I almost can’t wait for this to be all over with this bunch of Tory’s, I think I’ll settle for bumbling incompetence next time I vote in a General Election rather than vote for this selection of crooks, racists and vacuous morons.

Underpaying your tax by nearly £4m and paying a £1m plus fine shouldn’t just be a resigning or sacking offence, it should be a prosecution in court.

In the Jeremy Vine radio 2 show today Carol Vorderman absolutely eviscerated Zahawi having done a deep dive with a journalist into his business affairs.......this journalist has also been receiving “slap down” orders from Zahawi’s high powered solicitors over the past couple of years as they tried to gag him.

Apparently it’s been very threatening which is why I believe Vorderman has got involved, someone who understands numbers and won’t be cowed by bullying.

Make no mistake......Zahawi is a horrible individual and potentially ( allegedly) involved in some very underhand dealings.

Labour are going to walk in at the end of 2024 despite Starmer.

Disgusting individual. If this was your average guy on the street they would have had their house possessed and jail. Sunak is indirectly shafting the system so of course he won’t sack him.

Liz No Trust couldn’t care now on her PM salary for life. Boris earning more now than he’s ever done!

Most corrupt party ever seen! Soon the NHS will disappear unless your destitute and retirement age will be two years longer!

Third World! Many businesses now starting to go under and it’s getting worse. Sunak ok though on his millions!

This person I believe was involved with a company I had invested in some years back...Gulf Keystone Petroleum.
    Apparently at the time he was paid a large consultation fee monthly as GKP was invested in Northern Iraq (Kurdistan)
    Apparently being from that region he was suppose to have influence out there.
    Needless to say GKP had to financially restructure and in the process ordinary shareholders were wiped out, me included...☹️😝

From what I understood at the time, it seemed amazing how much they were paying for consultation fees.

Anyway, I lost my hard earned money with a clear conscience, which if you are to lose money, is the best way...😇

Never liked the man. Always came over as a slimy individual. What should happen though is that he should be suspended until the result of the independent enquiry is known and then sacked as I am sure that he will be found guilty. As for a next Labour government, that doesn’t fill me with confidence either when you’ve got the likes of Kier Starmr, a complete non entity, and Angela Raynor, God help us, waiting in the wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Never liked the man. Always came over as a slimy individual. What should happen though is that he should be suspended until the result of the independent enquiry is known and then sacked as I am sure that he will be found guilty. As for a next Labour government, that doesn’t fill me with confidence either when you’ve got the likes of Kier Starmr, a complete non entity, and Angela Raynor, God help us, waiting in the wings.
    Quite an incredible attitude considering we've had 13 years of this - and you're worried about Starmer.

This country hasn't ever been in a worse position in my lifetime. How can Labour be any worse than this. It blows my mind when people say that.

What has really happened is Johnson/Sunak/Zahawi/Pincher/Hancock/insert almost any Tory MP here/ have regressed public standards so much and so far, have been so incompetent and scandalous that people now just shrug their shoulders and say 'they're all as bad as each other'

NO THEY'RE NOT. THE TORIES JUST WANT YOU TO BELIEVE THAT IS THE CASE.

He got caught out claiming £6k to heat his stables.
    Also got round the planning rules to build his mansion.
    Skinner would have a field day if he was still an MP, these a lot of dodgy Dave's in the Tory party.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)