+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I haven’t seen owt from Roma lately???

Astounding news indeed….he was and is a legend on this forum.and like several others, I never met him but he was one of the wittiest people I’ve come across for years.
    The banter between Roma and others really helped me in dark times and my heart goes out to his family and friends on this truly sad occasion

This message is from JWBigLil from the Bbs board...

" Just read that Roma from Tykes Mad has passed away. Would it be possible for you to pass on my condolences to everyone on Tykes Mad, please ?. He always came across as a thoroughly decent, dry witted gentleman and the site will be poorer for his passing.
    Kev "

Thank you Big Lil.

I have wondered if those he left here to join the BBS such as Ponte Steve and Colliers, who enjoyed "banter" with Roma on here, are aware of his passing.

Very Sad news. He was a stalwart of this forum and greatly appreciated by many. A great shame. R.I.P Roma.

Devastating news, RIP Roma.

Frank Casper of Millersmad who can no longer post has messaged me to send his condolences .

Frank and Roma had correspondence on a WhatsApp group I understand and is extremely upset at Roma's passing .

" Best man I've never met " he said .

Just to let you know, Romas funeral service will be on the 23rd March at Holyrood Church

RIP Roma

Thanks for this information ESR, much appreciated.

Unfortunately due to a Far East business trip from the 18th I will be out of the country.

I will remember to raise a glass to him and his family.

RIP Roma you are missed dearly.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Just to let you know, Romas funeral service will be on the 23rd March at Holyrood Church

RIP Roma
    Thanks for letting us know ESR , Roma will no doubt get a good send off .

Ad expect a great blowk and character like Roma would gerra decent turnart. Thanks for info ESR 👍

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast