+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dilemma

Dilemma

I have a terrible choice to make in the next fortnight.

I will either miss the last game of the season at home to York plus 2 playoff heats (if needed).
    OR
    Miss all play off matches.

What to do?

Cry

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post

I will either miss the last game of the season at home to York plus 2 playoff heats (if needed).
    OR

What to do?
    You could always pop across to support our new management team at FRG secure div 1 safety.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post

OR

What to do?
    My mrs was on about going away late April/early May, I just said no, wasn’t a popular answer but I was in the same dilemma as you 😊

Looks more likely at this stage (if only slightly) that we'll have to go up via the play offs.

If we do go up auto then there's a reasonable chance that York won't be the game that seals it and the title will have already been secured, although the presentation of the trophy would be at the end of that game.

I'd lean towards being able to attend the play off final on 13th May which might be the only chance you'll get to see Notts play at the arched Wembley.

It is a tough choice though.

matt_magpie how is life in the garden shed

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Looks more likely at this stage (if only slightly) that we'll have to go up via the play offs.

If we do go up auto then there's a reasonable chance that York won't be the game that seals it and the title will have already been secured, although the presentation of the trophy would be at the end of that game.

I'd lean towards being able to attend the play off final on 13th May which might be the only chance you'll get to see Notts play at the arched Wembley.

It is a tough choice though.
    Thanks. Yes I suppose this is what it comes down to.
    Are we more likely to be Champions or win at Wembley? With the horrible possibility of neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    matt_magpie how is life in the garden shed
    😂 it didn’t go well, but no one can expect you to go through a season like this and then book a holiday to miss the end of it. I’ve renegotiated for October 😊

Don't miss all playoffs games mate, can risk missing the final just in case.

My wife said you need to give me more information before I can give you her response...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast