+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If I was Dons Manager I would ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I always think the most important part of management is overlooked when the gormless ****s on the board are hiring managers.
    Every supporter, player & coach will have a working knowledge of the Scottish game. You can go and get your badges and learn something useful on top of that, which makes you qualified to take a training session. Unless you can actually manage the players though, you’ll never get anywhere.
    Fergie would’ve been a great manager if he was running a supermarket. Goodwin just doesn’t have it. He showed that when he turned up and said the whole squad were sh1t, how Considine & Ramirez were handled, dropping Shinnie on Monday night, then refusing to bring him on, the fact he’s still willing to turn up to work under these conditions knowing nobody in the game has any respect for him.
    The board and coaching team are just wasting everyone’s time. He’s not good enough & never will be.
    Good points … and a lack of communication when needed, eg, explaining only now why Shinnie didn’t play in the Darvel game. As for the players being behind him, I can only imagine that their Aberdeen careers too were threatened at the recent meetings! Time will tell, but I don’t believe it!

1. Pit yer fûckin laces through it in our box, the opposition’s box, and when taking penalties, free kicks, and goal kicks.

2. Check the direction in which we’re playing first.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    1. Pit yer fûckin laces through it in our box, the opposition’s box, and when taking penalties, free kicks, and goal kicks.

2. Check the direction in which we’re playing first.
    The football monitoring board will determine which which direction we are playing in and whether it is acceptable or not

......be sacked for my team talk the first time we played Sevco. ""I'm nae geein' a flying fu ck about the score, but any player that ends Jack's career gets a two year salary bonus, three if you leave him eating through a straw for the rest of his worthless life."

My managerial mantra would be the one I learned as a young boy, If Ye canna get the ba' get the Man.

If I was as good at managing Aberdeen in real life as I was in Championship/Fitba Manager, then I'd lose almost every game, spend all the money on rubbish players and end up getting jottered after a year.

The FMB like the cut of your jib.

I’d ban the cut outs in their socks. Jonny Hayes was the lead Dandy culprit I think. And the socks above the knee a la Thierry Henry nonsense.

I'd design a fitba sock wi' a loose, but stretchable, breathable .... maybe even adjustable panel over the calf area negating the need for players tae howk big holes in them .... patent the design, and use the millions in royalties tae resolve any issues re. the structure/future o' Pittodrie Stadium/park ... and the left over 'change' tae sign a couple o' world class players on long term contracts
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 24-03-2023 at 01:27 AM.

win the league

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast