+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WBA53 match thread

WBA53 match thread

FA cup day , lets get in the 5th round COYB

Button, Furlong, O'Shea, Ajayi, Reach, Molumby, Yok, Rogic, Wallace, DIkeey, Grrunty

SUBS - Plamer Andrews Dingdongdang Hickman Livermore Malcolm Pieters Townsend Asante

I bet ya didnt expect such a strong line up

FA Cup Prize money

Fourth round proper winners £120,000
    Fifth round proper winners £225,000
    Quarter-final winners £450,000
    Semi-final winners £1,000,000
    Semi-final losers £500,000
    Final runners-up £1,000,000
    Final winners £2,000,000

Ah yes, win this round and the prize money will pay for Zohorse’s hay.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Ah yes, win this round and the prize money will pay for Zohorse’s hay.

It will be in the Chinese c unt’s pockets quicker than Mick can turn channels to his beloved coronation street 😂

Of course I wish them well but still have concerns over risking first choice players in a cup game. Sure, the money is nice but the priority must surely remain pushing for play offs and the obvious lack of depth in our squad coupled with how tight things are points-wise in the championship makes that situation even tougher. As boingy pointed out in another thread, once the competition gets to the later stages the top premier league clubs begin to field their best teams and so the chances of anyone from the lower leagues actually winning it are remote to say the least. This is borne out by list of winners from past couple of decades. A cup run is always nice but just don't think we can afford the risk when we have more important things to play for at this stage.

Agreed, I am somewhat surprised at that team selection; maybe hoping to get quick goals and then make some changes. I just hope it doesn’t cost us with injuries or suspensions.

Maybe, just maybe, CC knows that he is getting a couple of signings in the next couple of days? Sorry, I fantasise again!

WTF is going on with this club wanting to view or listen to the game on the web site which have purchased for the year but cant veiw as its saying off line had this problem yesterday for the villa game

Quote Originally Posted by astle71 View Post
    WTF is going on with this club wanting to view or listen to the game on the web site which have purchased for the year but cant veiw as its saying off line had this problem yesterday for the villa game
    Had this problem myself a couple of times when can't access a game for first 15 minutes or so. Mostly it's been OK but any technical errors should surely have been sorted by now. Agree it's not good enough

Yeah I have never had a issue with it until now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)