Morrison and Bennet will churn the mud at sincil bank to try and stem the inevitable fate of relegation. If Lincoln have a couple of young nimble forwards, like mice under elephants feet, united will get hit for six.

Im listening too it, i want to hear Mark Johnsons incredulity at another disaster, its like someone hearing their sister has passed on. And yes, i will get off on his suffering, payment for United making a fool of me when i paid them to take the p iss.

And Doug Shulmans emotional change of gear from hope to resignation. Subtle, but there.

Verona in Italy are called the flying donkeys, i think its them, Uniteds donkeys arnt flying, its more like dragging hind legs, a pitiful sight.

Old and cheap, with no shelf life, a desperate throw of the dice having spent sixpence.

And the fans, hope flares like a match, no more than that, to be desecrated by a woeful performance today, enough to disgrace even the worst of Wisbech town.

Ha....... enjoy no hopers, i mean the fans, players manager coaches, and especially the owner, mr sixpence.