+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Halifax Town FC 28.01.23 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    I am currently trying to weigh up who I would rather pick our starting eleven, and decide our tactics this season, choice a) durhampie, or choice b) Luke Williams .....hmmmmm
    Durhampie isn't asking you to choose between him and Luke Williams, he's giving his opinions on a Notts messageboard which is what it's here for

Goes to every single game, so good to read what he thinks. He's been right more often than not over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I hope JB doesn't start tonight, he will reduce us to walking football.
    I wonder if Frank Vincent will get a game tonight in place of JOB.

I don't mind Vinny, he always gives 100% and adds much energy to the side, unlike JB.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I hope JB doesn't start tonight, he will reduce us to walking football.
    I was interested to hear LW talk about the fact we had dropped our level of intensity and pace of moving the ball in recent games. Like yourself, I put that down to the style of JB. It is easy to say that it isn't because of him that we hit a bad patch, but you cannot argue that he has slowed our pace, and therefore our threat.

Yes AC and I am giving mine. I am not really interested in how many games he has been to, unless that makes his opinion more likely to be right. I suspect your response has more to do with political allegiances than football

Yes AC and I am giving mine. I am not really interested in how many games he has been to, unless that makes his opinion more likely to be right. I suspect your response has more to do with political allegiances than football
    Are you serious? Tell me where politics came up on this thread
    And you weren't giving your opinion or responding to any of the points, just being snide and discrediting others

That is a bizarre and unnecessary post on every level. Bringing politics into it is plain weird. The point is that durham's posts, right or wrong, agree or not, are based on what he's seen with his own eyes.

I could say more on that, but it's probably best if I don't.

I think by your replies AC and EP you know know what I am getting at if you are honest. It just seems funny that you two have to jump in to defend durham (known to have the same political allegiances as you two) when he and I were just having a difference of opinion, and I was just airing my thoughts on who might make the better manager, giving that durham was quite openly was happy to blame LW if we didn't get promoted due to a worse goal difference than Wrexham because of LW player selections.

I think by your replies AC and EP you know know what I am getting at if you are honest.
    Being honest, I don't have a clue what you're getting at.

I find you bringing politics into this plain weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Being honest, I don't have a clue what you're getting at.

I find you bringing politics into this plain weird.
    Me too, I disagree with your politics and agree with a lot of your football / Notts posts and disagree with a lot of Durhams. I have no clue why you think there’s any politics involved in this thread.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516