+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    If it's Lennon then I won't even watch them on a free stream.

No Huns
    No Tims
    Aye, so no Alex Ferguson back in the day?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I think we need an experienced manager as such and someone who has won things as a manager…that will not be cheap though. Adi Hutter is my choice and is someone we should try and persuade. Give him a good bonus but most importantly give him a chance to get his choice of players in. Let’s be honest here…we can’t appoint any of the usual suspects and expect change. We need totally fresh ideas.
    Good shout if he needs the dosh

Falling that get Neil Warnock in as a caretaker to the end of the season as he has a squad to work with they can play as we saw earlier in the season.

No Jack Dross No Martindale or any of the usual suspects

And send every loanee back bar the Slovakian lad he has had no chance to show what he can do.

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post

Falling that get Neil Warnock in as a caretaker to the end of the season as he has a squad to work with they can play as we saw earlier in the season.

And send every loanee back bar the Slovakian lad he has had no chance to show what he can do.
    Colin W@nker would send me running for the hills.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Colin W@nker would send me running for the hills.

Need someone who can kick this shower up the arrse and get enough points to avoid the unthinkable.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Adolf Hutter.
    Yeah, after Eintracht and Monchengladbach I'm sure he's itching for a crack at Scotland.
    Currently available and if he can somehow get us qualifying for Europe he will put himself right into the shop window. Some people like a foreign challenge and he might see it as a step to a gig in the English Premiership. I don’t think our 4 FMB members have that vision though….they will be debating over the usual managerial failures who will no doubt be linked by all the media.
    We need a whole new fresh approach at Aberdeen…Adi Hutter would bring that. A good manager will cost money but employing bad ones cost a hell of a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post

Our FMB can’t afford to get this next appointment wrong. We need change (from the usual Scottish dross) at managerial level but we certainly need changes in the boardroom. I think Cormack would be in a worse state ditching Gunn and Milne (if that was actually possible as he is still the main shareholder at Aberdeen FC) than he was after firing Goodwin. If he gets in this state ditching a sh!t manager, he himself isn’t fit for purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Currently available and if he can somehow get us qualifying for Europe he will put himself right into the shop window. Some people like a foreign challenge and he might see it as a step to a gig in the English Premiership. I don’t think our 4 FMB members have that vision though….they will be debating over the usual managerial failures who will no doubt be linked by all the media.
    We need a whole new fresh approach at Aberdeen…Adi Hutter would bring that. A good manager will cost money but employing bad ones cost a hell of a lot more.
    What shop window did Derek get put in with his qualifying for Europe record. Imagine all the European clubs will be checking the Scottish league table for next forward thinking managers.

Don’t know the answer anymore, but how about Willie Miller as manager till end of season but becomes DoF from summer onwards. Only think Stevie. Clarke as manager can get a tune out of our present bunch of ****wits.
    Do not want Lennon/ Lambert or any of the other deadbeat names being branded about.

Just a thought.. Is it not time the sleeping giant which is Aberdeen FC make it a priority to look for huge investment into the club ? Aberdeen are surely an appealing prospect to any big investor . Sure its a risk but there must be an organisation out there to take a chance on a big club like ours. Of course no Human Right abusers like we've see elsewhere. Perhaps we missed the boat when we had Oil related companies based in the City. Sure Milne and Cormark have dosh but no nearly enough and they certainly do not have the commitment needed to make us giants of the Scottish game. I fear we go round in circles unless there is major investment.

Quote Originally Posted by stuart_kennedy_tache View Post
    Don’t know the answer anymore, but how about Willie Miller as manager till end of season but becomes DoF from summer onwards. Only think Stevie. Clarke as manager can get a tune out of our present bunch of ****wits.
    Do not want Lennon/ Lambert or any of the other deadbeat names being branded about.
    We need to move on from God. Nearly 30 years since he managed and his last stint as DoF or whatever title it was finished in 2009.

He should still be involved with the club, but no thanks as interim manager.
    I bet he would still do a better job at the back than our current defenders.

Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast