+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 83 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

Quote Originally Posted by KincorthDon View Post
    BBC sport are as much in the know as RJ, BUS and me.
    Probably looked on here for their info and are so late they are still considering Wilder as an option.
    I recall back in the day when there was all thon hype and excitement about the donkey Cosgrove.
    Neil Lennon went public in saying he was not an admirer of the laddie. 👍
    That in itself should be considered as a bonus and a prerequisite for the next gaffer 👊

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I recall back in the day when there was all thon hype and excitement about the donkey Cosgrove.
    Neil Lennon went public in saying he was not an admirer of the laddie. ��
    That in itself should be considered as a bonus and a prerequisite for the next gaffer ��
    Was that before or after said donkey was bangin' them in for fun? Was def before the 19/20 season was cut short due to Covid lockdown, and Cosgrove was poised to beat our '20 goals in fewest games' record set by the great Joseph Montgomery Harper.

Perspective please.

That in itself should be considered as a bonus and a prerequisite for the next gaffer ��
    Donkey he may have been, but I wish we had a few more donkeys we can sell for £2 million.

I wonder how the sand loving beast is doing. Is he banging them in for whatever team he is currently with? I doubt it. Him getting sold for £2m was one of the best pieces of transfer business ever seen….he was worth hee-haw!!

Neil Lennon went public in saying he was not an admirer of the laddie. 👍
    That in itself should be considered as a bonus and a prerequisite for the next gaffer 👊
    £2m

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    £2m
    Brilliant bit of business for sure 👍
    but the laddie will never be a football player in a million years he was and is a fkn donkey ffs.
    Neil Lennon openly said the donkey was a sh1te footballer.
    Right there is a box ticked and a basic prerequisite for the next Aberdeen gaffer 👍
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 09-03-2023 at 05:40 PM.

Not sure why this is being brought up but Cosgrove scored 47 goals in 103 games which is decent.

I guess you could argue that all he did was score goals but we have had worse strikers than him who did fvck all and didn’t score much goals.

Just out of curiosity what does Miovski do other than score goals?

PS before the usual suspects have a meltdown I think Miovski is class.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Just out of curiosity what does Miovski do other than score goals?
    He keeps a close relationship with Ramadani

Isn’t that because they played for the same team that got relegated last season?

You really are a tedious pr!ck

Page 52 of 83 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast