+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 83 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    That would be a big Boo-Boo.

I'll get me coat...
    Smarter than your average manager…..

The football monitoring board aren't exactly in a hurry to get a new manager. I get the impression that they don't know what the're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I wouldn’t want Malky Mackay and it’s nothing to do with the fact he said a racist slur 10 years ago.

It’s more to do with the fact he’s a sh1te manager,would be no better than Goodwin or Glass so what’s the point.
    Indeed. I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned at the first call for his employment earlier on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    The football monitoring board aren't exactly in a hurry to get a new manager. I get the impression that they don't know what the're doing.
    Well....we've just taken on a Motherwell CEO. I wonder what his recommendation will be?

No more Scottish managers on the not-so-merry-go-round.

Pray silence for Stephen Robinson.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Has Adi Hütter been approached yet by our football monitoring board?
    Ally Begg was bigging up on his channel a week ago. Another name I saw mentioned just now on the other forum: Dave Challinor, currently at Stockport. Interesting profile

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Challinor

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Ally Begg was bigging up on his channel a week ago. Another name I saw mentioned just now on the other forum: Dave Challinor, currently at Stockport. Interesting profile

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Challinor
    Interesting. Personally, it's the type of appointment that is worth a gamble. Just starting out and has had success at every club he's been at. It might be a lower level but all the usual suspects have as many examples where they've as failed as they have had success. If we want a manager who might just be something special, we have to be that bigger club that gives them a chance before someone else does and they are on a career path where we're no longer what they'd consider a step up.

That is of course, if we fail to snare Adi Hűtter who must surely just be waiting for the call.

p.s. On another note I've heard the term paki many, many times and not once have I heard it used as a mere shortening of the word Pakistani. Certainly wasn't when I was called a paki ******* and told to go back to where I came from. What? Stonehaven? (I tanned a fair treat as a lad in living in Dubai).

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I don't doubt that they don't know what they're doing, but was never going to be a quick appointment.
    The majority of applicants we won't want and the ones we do probably don't want the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    p.s. On another note I've heard the term paki many, many times and not once have I heard it used as a mere shortening of the word Pakistani. Certainly wasn't when I was called a paki ******* and told to go back to where I came from. What? Stonehaven? (I tanned a fair treat as a lad in living in Dubai).
    My youngest loons pal gets called a P*ki bast@rd all the time as he has the good fortune not to have skin the colour of milk.

White ist.

Actually, realistically, why is it good fortune?

This obsession with a tan has been going on for years now, although quines seem a little less orange than they used to be.

To me, fair maidens are far more attractive.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 09-02-2023 at 07:36 AM.

Page 15 of 83 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast