+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 83 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It looks like it’s happening this week….who do you think is getting the new manager’s job.

Don’t put money on it….Neil Lennon is my guess.

(not my choice)
    It should be Lennon and yes that would also be my choice

Man, we don't want Lennon. It'll go tits up. C'mon ffs.

I can't believe anybody would want Lennon. Look at what he did at his previous clubs. Ignore all the trophies he won at Celtic, anybody could have done that with more money to spend than all the other clubs put together. It's more significant that he blew the chance to win 10 leagues in a row, and to Slippy which makes it even worse.

Then he failed at Bolton and Hibs, which he left in mysterious circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I can't believe anybody would want Lennon. Look at what he did at his previous clubs. Ignore all the trophies he won at Celtic, anybody could have done that with more money to spend than all the other clubs put together. It's more significant that he blew the chance to win 10 leagues in a row, and to Slippy which makes it even worse.

Then he failed at Bolton and Hibs, which he left in mysterious circumstances.
    RJ & BUS are on the wind up min. I don't think Lennon would come here, as he knows he wouldn't be wanted and I doubt the club would go for him either.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    RJ & BUS are on the wind up min. I don't think Lennon would come here, as he knows he wouldn't be wanted and I doubt the club would go for him either.
    The question wasn’t who do you want to get the job…it was who do you think will get the job? I think Lennon is getting the job.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The question wasn’t who do you want to get the job…it was who do you think will get the job? I think Lennon is getting the job.
    None of the usual suspects, Lennon, McInnes, or Strachan. No current manager in Scotland excites me as manager.
    No point me speculating as I haven't a clue, but don't think your pal Lennon will be in the running.

Dwight Yorke says he still wants the Aberdeen job.

Should we completely rule out Steve Clarke ?

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon View Post
    Dwight Yorke says he still wants the Aberdeen job.
    Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    More chance of it being Lennon than Steve Clarke as Clarke will not be looking to leave the Scotland gig at this moment in time and expecting him to do both jobs should not be an option so it wont be Clarke.

And as for Dwight Yorke............. Just NO !!!!!!!
    Lennon is a way better choice than him ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Derek McInnes had a great record against Steve Clarke….it’s a no from me for them both.

Please just give us someone who is different from the normal dross we have to put up with. Give the club and the whole of Scottish football a shake up and employ a manager who will have a right go (with no excuses) against any team. Give us a bit pride back at Pittodrie.

Page 42 of 83 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast