+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 83 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

Next manager?

So, after the clown show of the last six days, we now, formally, start the search for a new boss.
    I'd imagine Robson will be caretaker, but I'll say the same thing as I've said when Glass and McInnes left.
    The new manager won't matter a damn without a wholesale overhaul a the club.

Gunn has to go.
    I feel a bit sorry for him, he was effectively a pen pusher but got hoisted into one of the most important roles in the club.

A lot of ignorant, dinosaur, types dinna like the job title "Director of Football" it can mean so many things, but to appease them we need a General Manager/Chief Exec....whatever, in to oversee EVERYTHING.

Recruitment has been a disaster for the reign of the last two managers and the majority of the one prior.
    Scouting and recruitment needs torched and re-built.
    Youth development, well, McKenna and Ramsay papered over cracks, but that's another area that needs work.

The days when the manager oversees these two most fundamental areas of the club are long gone.
    I'd be tempted to leave Robson, with a short term staff, in charge until the summer by which time we MUST have a DoF in place.
    Having said all that, I'd imagine Swiss Toni will probably go for Jack Ross.

Jack Ross is controversh af mucker

Here is anither controversial name to throw intae the hat, Stevie G! He managed to make champions out of The Rangers, at a time when Celtic had things easy for 9 previous seasons. If anyone can drag the ‘deen ooot the mud it’s Stevie. G.

He won’t be the cheap option though so if Jim Goodwin walks away with a bag of beer tokens , then you need someone cheap like Jack Ross who will be desperate to make amends fae his last horror show wae the other half of the new firm

It’s a low point for Aberdeen but we’ll still be Aberdeen tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Jack Ross is controversh af mucker

Here is anither controversial name to throw intae the hat, Stevie G! He managed to make champions out of The Rangers, at a time when Celtic had things easy for 9 previous seasons. If anyone can drag the ‘deen ooot the mud it’s Stevie. G.

He won’t be the cheap option though so if Jim Goodwin walks away with a bag of beer tokens , then you need someone cheap like Jack Ross who will be desperate to make amends fae his last horror show wae the other half of the new firm
    Why don't you go and abuse your children some more.

No idea who will take over the posioned chalice that is 1st team coach of Aberdeen, but no doubt it will be one of the usual suspects we will see paraded with the scarf above their heid and the usual soundbites leaving their traps.

Red John and Jupiter will want them sacked already.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    No idea who will take over the posioned chalice that is 1st team coach of Aberdeen, but no doubt it will be one of the usual suspects we will see paraded with the scarf above their heid and the usual soundbites leaving their traps.

Red John and Jupiter will want them sacked already.
    Depends who it is. I was right about Cantwin.

I think we need an experienced manager as such and someone who has won things as a manager…that will not be cheap though. Adi Hutter is my choice and is someone we should try and persuade. Give him a good bonus but most importantly give him a chance to get his choice of players in. Let’s be honest here…we can’t appoint any of the usual suspects and expect change. We need totally fresh ideas.

I see the Record has been quick to the cliche:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...dates-29034436

If it's Lennon then I won't even watch them on a free stream.

No Huns
    No Tims

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I think we need an experienced manager as such and someone who has won things as a manager…that will not be cheap though. Adi Hutter is my choice and is someone we should try and persuade. Give him a good bonus but most importantly give him a chance to get his choice of players in. Let’s be honest here…we can’t appoint any of the usual suspects and expect change. We need totally fresh ideas.
    Adolf Hutter.
    Yeah, after Eintracht and Monchengladbach I'm sure he's itching for a crack at Scotland.

Page 1 of 83 1231151 ... LastLast