+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 83 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Just look at all these petty personal battles.
    Disgraceful.

...and I'm not involved with any of them.
    And either am I as I am just thanking a fellow poster for his continued input, its great stuff............

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Just look at all these petty personal battles.
    Disgraceful.

...and I'm not involved with any of them.
    It was never like this in the auld days.

I blame Mason

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    WM
    He canna fry fash.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    He canna fry fash.
    That's because he's nae fae i Broch

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    He might but .... when it comes tae ratin' a striker ...

Neil Lennon: Celtic - 3 (214): 1.4%
    Neil Lennon: Career - 25 (561): 4.46% .....

He is nae particularly qualified tae comment. he is also a horrible c*nt ... so lets move on eh?
    Sorry Neeps need to take issue with you here. A horrible c*nt you say perhaps if people on here were subjected to the most cruel vile bullying Lennon has endured they might feel differently. I really don't get the jumping on the bandwagon and perpetuating the bullying I see on here and have to say slightly disappointed you have also felt the need to follow suit. There is no doubt the demonization of Lennon emanates from those vile sectarian non entities from the deid club. Why on earth we would we Dandies want to join in with that. Lennon's done nothing to Me You or indeed anyone on here. Sure he has has some personal problems who hasn't he also suffers from mental health problems many of us do. But to use that against him as some on here have done is not good. I myself don't want Lennon as manager of my club for the simple reason I don't think he's good enough for us. Will probably get pelters for taking a stand here but I truly think we are better than that.

There is plenty doubt.

Nobody is joining in with the huns, deid or otherwise.

He's just a horrible horrible individual, and as such should be nowhere near Pittodrie.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Sorry Neeps need to take issue with you here. A horrible c*nt you say perhaps if people on here were subjected to the most cruel vile bullying Lennon has endured they might feel differently. I really don't get the jumping on the bandwagon and perpetuating the bullying I see on here and have to say slightly disappointed you have also felt the need to follow suit. There is no doubt the demonization of Lennon emanates from those vile sectarian non entities from the deid club. Why on earth we would we Dandies want to join in with that. Lennon's done nothing to Me You or indeed anyone on here. Sure he has has some personal problems who hasn't he also suffers from mental health problems many of us do. But to use that against him as some on here have done is not good. I myself don't want Lennon as manager of my club for the simple reason I don't think he's good enough for us. Will probably get pelters for taking a stand here but I truly think we are better than that.
    I just don't get this 'taking a stand' shyte your're coming away with.

Nobody has mentioned anything about the guy other than coming across as a c**t and being a shyte football manager.

Which is fair comment.

It never crossed my mind until Stewarty mentioned it, but I vaguely remember him getting booed by the home fans when he played for Northern Ireland.

Even now, I'm not 100% sure that was him but I think it was.

Either way, makes no difference to my choice of opinion on the nauseating creep.

So, who's it gonna be then?! Seems to have taken an affa long time to get a new manager in place...

My own, personal opinion, now is that I would want Steve Clarke (from the candidates mentioned in the media). Probably unrealistic as you'd imagine he is fairly content as Scotland boss. My best guess would be that Barry Robson will end up getting the job. I've no great objection to that but it must definitely be a more risky appointment than the board would have expected to make when they started the search.

I can't imagine them taking the "gamble" of this Spanish guy. Nor can I see McInnes returning and for the life of me I can't see any way in which the board would appoint Lennon and all that would entail...

Page 55 of 83 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast