+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 83 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It’s too much of a gamble and it is obviously a cheap option. The FMB will ultimately fail again if this is their choice. It’s not that i don’t like Robson (as I do) it just lacks ambition.
    Patience required this time.
    Hopefully Barry can carry on and get some results in the interim and we do make the right appointment, but maybe and a big maybe at the moment, Robson might be the
    right guy.
    None of us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    p.s. On another note I've heard the term paki many, many times and not once have I heard it used as a mere shortening of the word Pakistani. Certainly wasn't when I was called a paki ******* and told to go back to where I came from. What? Stonehaven? (I tanned a fair treat as a lad in living in Dubai).
    But Dons Daft has only ever heard negative connotations coming from an Indian, so anyone who takes offence at direct insult, or insult through perception or insinuation, is clearly just soft and overly sensitive.

Hurry up the new world order of dons daft where we can all be cu*ts, insult who we like, be ignorant to the feelings of minorities and tell anyone we insult to man up.

Again, on this, I don't believe you are that thick, I think you are at it. I do, however, believe you are a misogynistic homophobe.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Hopefully Barry can carry on and get some results in the interim and we do make the right appointment, but maybe and a big maybe at the moment, Robson might be the
    right guy.
    None of us know.
    Hmmm, I think he can instill a bit of passion and fight in them, but not sure he is the long term answer. But hopefully he can get them up and battling for the short term.

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    But Dons Daft has only ever heard negative connotations coming from an Indian, so anyone who takes offence at direct insult, or insult through perception or insinuation, is clearly just soft and overly sensitive.

Hurry up the new world order of dons daft where we can all be cu*ts, insult who we like, be ignorant to the feelings of minorities and tell anyone we insult to man up.

Again, on this, I don't believe you are that thick, I think you are at it. I do, however, believe you are a misogynistic homophobe.

So, you're saying that I have heard that expression used as an insult many times but I'm lying about it.
    I'm glad I've got you to keep,me right because I was sure it was an Indian girl I used to work with who said it.

People are tribal, you better get used to it because it's not going to change any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    So, you're say that I have heard that expression used as an insult many times but I'm lying about it.
    I'm glad I've got you to keep,me right because I was sure it was an Indian girl I used to work with who said it.

People are tribal, you better get used to it because it's not going to change any time soon.
    No, I'm saying you're a pr*ck. Just because you think something is innocuous, it doesn't mean people with half a brain can't see how the target audience can take huge offense.

Because something was acceptable in your day, it doesn't mean that people who see offense in it these days are overly sensitive. It means they are not tw*ts anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    So, you're saying that I have heard that expression used as an insult many times but I'm lying about it.

There are reasons I take offense to your misogyny (my gender (and s*x)), your homophobia (many friends) and your blindness to racism (my heritgae).

I withheld my gender for a long time due to perceptions and attitudes on here. I shouldn't have to. And I shouldn't have to hide my heritage. But ignorance to offensive language, casual (maybe unconcious) racism and flippantly dismissing people with a sense of decency makes it hard to be yourself.

I'm probably on tne wrong site, and probably shouldn't be a Dons fan in many peoples eyes. And with that I am done. See ya

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    right guy.
    None of us know.
    If he does get the job it will reek of absolute cheapness. The appointments and failures of Glass and Goodwin have maybe made Cormack and Milne have an aneurysm after spending good money on rubbish products. This could be why Burrows has been appointed…hire a cheap manager presented by Burrows and he will get it in the neck from the fans. It will give the FMB a bit more breathing space.

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    There are reasons I take offense to your misogyny (my gender (and s*x)), your homophobia (many friends) and your blindness to racism (my heritgae).

I withheld my gender for a long time due to perceptions and attitudes on here. I shouldn't have to. And I shouldn't have to hide my heritage. But ignorance to offensive language, casual (maybe unconcious) racism and flippantly dismissing people with a sense of decency makes it hard to be yourself.

I'm probably on tne wrong site, and probably shouldn't be a Dons fan in many peoples eyes. And with that I am done. See ya

Bye now.

Of course, being gone, you won't be reading this, but it's impossible for a man to become a woman.
    Because I won't join in with your fantasy then I am automatically guilty of all other possible crimes.

You're obviously offended by the truth, shame that.

Edit: Obviously I have heard the expression "paki" many times.
    However the only time I have heard " paki bästard" being said with venom, it was from an Indian girl.
    But of course I must have been lying, because you refuse to believe me.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 10-02-2023 at 11:06 PM.

"Some of my best friends are black".

Page 18 of 83 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast