+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 83 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

They're not called red necks for nothing.

Yee Haaa

Danny Cowley 👀

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Danny Cowley 👀
    What about him? Has he been spotted in the vicinity?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Danny Cowley ��
    You aren't the first to have mentioned his name, Mr ITK. Unless you have something to share? Can't see it myself. Too similar to the last few we've had that clearly haven't worked.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    You aren't the first to have mentioned his name, Mr ITK. Unless you have something to share? Can't see it myself. Too similar to the last few we've had that clearly haven't worked.
    I think any manager out of work will be linked with us, within financial limits of course. The fact that Cowley was supposedly interviewed and turned us down before possibly heightens the speculation.
    For what it's worth I think he is a lower English leagues manager and wouldn't be a great fit. Of course I know the square root of nothing about hiring football managers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Of course I know the square root of nothing about hiring football managers.
    Unfortunately for you, Burrows has been appointed.
    I think Cormack would like the cut of your jib.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    I am certainly not ITK

Just heard it from quite a few Dons fans and thought there must be something in this. I myself think Milne and Cormack will take the skinflint approach and give it to Robson as it will save cash (at least until the end of the season). My choice of Adi Hütter isn’t even getting an attempt from our FMB as he is obviously too good for us. I don’t want Cowley…too many fails recently.
    When I think about it we won’t have a new named manager in place for the trip to Celtic Park because our FMB will terrified they have a bad start….wimps! Any worthwhile manager and the sort we should be looking to hire would absolutely relish taking them on in their own patch.

Robson and Agnew will be the preferred option until the end of the season and hopefully it works out for us. On paper it’s the sensible option, Robson a life long Dons fan, cough cough, knows the club well and brings in an experienced coach as his number two. It’s actually probably a better appointment than the previous two already.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Robson and Agnew will be the preferred option until the end of the season and hopefully it works out for us. On paper it’s the sensible option, Robson a life long Dons fan, cough cough, knows the club well and brings in an experienced coach as his number two. It’s actually probably a better appointment than the previous two already.
    It’s too much of a gamble and it is obviously a cheap option. The FMB will ultimately fail again if this is their choice. It’s not that i don’t like Robson (as I do) it just lacks ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Why is it unrelated?

Words aren't racist.

How the words are used can be racist, but the same words used in a different way can be innocent.

Unless of course you are determined to be offended all the time.

Are you a bloody Dycer?
    That explains a lot.

What vintage of Dycer?

The indian I mentioned has a link with Dyce too.
    Dyce 1970-1984

Got f**k all to do with it

Page 17 of 83 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast