+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 78 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

"Robson is named Premiership manager of the month"
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/aberdeen

Well done, Barry.

"Jim Goodwin says Aberdeen have made the "right choice" in giving his successor Barry Robson given a longer run as Aberdeen boss."
    "Full credit to him and the players as well. I brought the majority of those players to Aberdeen and I know they're a good team, I know what they're capable of."

How very magnanimous of you, Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Is that Burrows incurring the wrath of Red John already?

How long has he been with us, a month?

If not already, you need a job as a recruiter/talent spotter (a recruitment term I had not come across until Tuesday, when I was talent spotted myself). You could save companies fortunes.
    I would certainly save Aberdeen a lot of time…not sure about money though. Mind you…these incumbents are costing us a fortune sacking poor managers, it might work out okay after all.

On a more positive note….i would like to congratulate Alan Burrows making a big difference to Aberdeen FC.

I think that Fox has come in to prevent future incidents such as last week, when Scott Anderson and Steve Agnew ended up wearing each others’ ‘SA’- monogrammed trackie breeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    "Robson is named Premiership manager of the month"
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/aberdeen

Well done, Barry.

"Jim Goodwin says Aberdeen have made the "right choice" in giving his successor Barry Robson given a longer run as Aberdeen boss."
    "Full credit to him and the players as well. I brought the majority of those players to Aberdeen and I know they're a good team, I know what they're capable of."

How very magnanimous of you, Jim.
    I bought my son a new guitar once - an absolute cracker it was. I knew what I was doing as I took advice from the man at Bruce Millers in Aberdeen. Unfortunately, I hadn’t ever been taught guitar so I couldn’t get a tune out of it. Well done me as I chose well. I’m learning the flute now in Dundee. A week’s practice should suffice as the flute is an easy instrument to learn.

Brendan Rodgers now available, He loves Scottish fitba !

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    I bought my son a new guitar once - an absolute cracker it was. I knew what I was doing as I took advice from the man at Bruce Millers in Aberdeen. Unfortunately, I hadn’t ever been taught guitar so I couldn’t get a tune out of it. Well done me as I chose well. I’m learning the flute now in Dundee. A week’s practice should suffice as the flute is an easy instrument to learn.
    He saiz tae me. Hemmin geez a bit o yer aipple ah saiz its nae a pear its a peach !!! Fit a tumshie ,

I agree regarding Brendan Rodgers, he may just want a quick return to football and if we can get European football confirmed that might swing it.

I’d like to think the FMB will be monitoring this situation closely.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    I agree regarding Brendan Rodgers, he may just want a quick return to football and if we can get European football confirmed that might swing it.

I’d like to think the FMB will be monitoring this situation closely.
    He also (alledgedly) loves a ladyboy . Nah don't want him he was a fud at the tic and not remotely magnanimous in defeat. Never like that in a manager, but maybe he was just reading the VicTim advice book

We'd never afford Brenda.

He'll get another job in England earning far more than we could ever pay him.

Page 78 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast