+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post split fixtures

Post split fixtures

For reasons I can't be @rsed explaining I reckon our post split fixtures will be (in order) - Diets, Cabbage, Sevco, Raselickbyrawaybutbigman with St Paisley away to finish.
    I'd be absolutely astounded if Raselickbyrawaybutbigman have anyone but St Paisley at home first up.

Not announced until tomorrow now. Sky have ti decide how they want it fixed for them.

I wouldn't be surprised if our first three games were Sellick, Jambhoys and that team we pumped yesterday, seeing as Shinnie will be banned for all three.

The fixture on the ECWC celebration weekend (Saturday 13 May) will be Hibs or the manky green Glesca mob, as the SPFL has somehow agreed to let us have a home match that day. It’ll be Hibs, as the TV overlords will want our game v the Tims to be available for a televised profit-fest at a time of their choosing, the bstds.

Better not be Celtic at home that weekend- will be their first game after winning the league presumably and **** giving them a guard of honour on that particular day
    So it will be nailed on that it is them just to piss us off

If so Robson and the club should tell them well done but we will concentrate on the game and our legends

Aye, we'll defo have Hibs second as 57 says.
    Raselickbyrawaybutbigman will have St Paisley first out of the blocks so they can clinch the league at home in non-controversial circumstances.
    That means we can only get the JJs 3 or 4, as they'll get a home game last game for the presentation (and it won't be Sevco).
    I don’t think they'll send us to Sevco final day as it could be meaty.
    I don't think they'll send us to the Diets last day as we could have third wrapped by then.
    Thats why I think we'll be at St Paisley last.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Aye, we'll defo have Hibs second as 57 says.
    Raselickbyrawaybutbigman will have St Paisley first out of the blocks so they can clinch the league at home in non-controversial circumstances.
    That means we can only get the JJs 3 or 4, as they'll get a home game last game for the presentation (and it won't be Sevco).
    I don’t think they'll send us to Sevco final day as it could be meaty.
    I don't think they'll send us to the Diets last day as we could have third wrapped by then.
    Thats why I think we'll be at St Paisley last.
    I think that's very likely. They also need to avoid the deadfeckers at home on the same day as the greenscum, and St P,and they can't have the Edinburgh two at home on the same day. They'll mess about with KO times apart from the final day to avoid any messy naughtiness.

Seen an unconfirmed listing that shows us going to the Girodome fir a third time last game, but St Paisley at home.
    Sevco away first up.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Seen an unconfirmed listing that shows us going to the Girodome fir a third time last game, but St Paisley at home.
    Sevco away first up.
    Yes now confirmed.

sevco away
    hibs home
    hertz away
    st mirren home
    celtic away

Switching celtic and st mirren games suits us I think

Sevco away, hibs at home, minis away, st paisley at home then septic away. On the sofa site now.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast