+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 83 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    Oh come on. He would surely drop his last wage by around 75% to come to the mighty Aberdeen. Days on the beach with his family, sausage rolls from Greggs, shopping at Union Square. Are the flumes still at the beach? That's a big draw. And after home games he could head to Codona's.

I expect him to be on the first flight into Aberdeen tomorrow.

We agree.....Aberdeen.....best in the world.

I think whatever line of work you are in is the wrong one. You clearly have more insight than anyone else on here, or anyone else involved in football, into all the managers in all the world leagues.

You really should set yourself up as a freelance consultant to teams who are in the process of replacing their manager. You could save them a lot of time and money, and earn yourself a fortune, by being able to instantly identify the best manager out there, from all of the world leagues, for any given team.

I really wish I was as familiar with as many out of work managers as you are. It's very admirable kowledge and I can't believe no-one has snapped up your input!
    Please don't encourage him.

Oh come on. He would surely drop his last wage by around 75% to come to the mighty Aberdeen. Days on the beach with his family, sausage rolls from Greggs, shopping at Union Square. Are the flumes still at the beach? That's a big draw. And after home games he could head to Codona's.

I expect him to be on the first flight into Aberdeen tomorrow.
    I believe the flumes are shut for good. They are too expensive to open in oil rich Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    . If Dave Cormack will pay my expenses i will go and convince him to join us….I am good that way.
    RJ min, you can’t even convince the folks on here that you haven’t started drinking early most of the time. I can’t knock your positivity and ambition with this suggestion though - it certainly beats the continual negativity from your previous posts

Quote Originally Posted by KincorthDon View Post
    RJ min, you can’t even convince the folks on here that you haven’t started drinking early most of the time. I can’t knock your positivity and ambition with this suggestion though - it certainly beats the continual negativity from your previous posts
    I will give you a bit information about myself (which I don’t normally do)…I don’t touch alcohol. Never have and never will.

It wasn’t negatively…it was genuine facts. Which incidentally proved spot on.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 02-02-2023 at 05:05 PM.

I think whatever line of work you are in is the wrong one. You clearly have more insight than anyone else on here, or anyone else involved in football, into all the managers in all the world leagues.

You really should set yourself up as a freelance consultant to teams who are in the process of replacing their manager. You could save them a lot of time and money, and earn yourself a fortune, by being able to instantly identify the best manager out there, from all of the world leagues, for any given team.

I really wish I was as familiar with as many out of work managers as you are. It's very admirable kowledge and I can't believe no-one has snapped up your input!
    I have offered to do this for free. Once it has been proven very successful and a team pay us big bucks to get the services of our manager, I will then consider charging a fee for my next successful candidate.
    Aberdeen FC have given me some real happy times in my life (not so much recently ) so it would be nice for me to give them a bit of happiness back and bring a bit cheer to the club.

I have offered to do this for free. Once it has been proven very successful and a team pay us big bucks to get the services of our manager, I will then consider charging a fee for my next successful candidate.
    Aberdeen FC have given me some real happy times in my life (not so much recently ) so it would be nice for me to give them a bit of happiness back and bring a bit cheer to the club.
    RJ I think your just on the wind up 99% off the time. But kudos you got Goodwin sussed early and Stewart.

I will give you a bit information about myself (which I don’t normally do)…I don’t touch alcohol. Never have and never will.
    Maybe that’s what wrong with the rest of us..
    Regardless of who the next manager is, pretty sure we are all agreed that the calibre has to better than Cormack’s previous 2 appointments. Time will tell but will be more surprised if the Chairman gets it right at third time if asking

I am still awaiting someone picking us a better calibre of manager than Adi Hütter? We can get him….we just need to ask. Anyone out of football that loves the game will take on a challenge to get the juices flowing again. Adi Hütter is the man…get it done.

I find it shameful that we won’t even try and approach Adi Hütter about becoming our new manager. No one had even heard of him before I named him on a shortlist a while back.
    Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN
    his name had me in stitches when I was reading about him a few weeks back.
    The fact you were in stitches when you found out his name a few weeks back suggests you hadn't heard of him until then either.

Page 9 of 83 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast