+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

I think it would be a mistake giving the job to Robson, but if they did then I would wish him all the best.

If it's Lennon then I hope they wait until my pitchfork arrives from ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    But i’m not actually quoting anything, i merely posted a link to a summary of an interview that supposedly God was a part of, so just to be clear none of that quotes are from me.
    That being said i have openly stated since we were punting McHunnis that Neil Lennon should have been approached then to take the gig,
    Unfortunately our deluded football monitoring board were all on drugs and fkd up not once but fkn twice ffs.
    Now is the time to get it right and appoint Neil Lennon
    We all know it is a no brainer
    Your words in the original post - "Even God is suggesting that Neil Lennon is a no brainer and standout candidate for the job" None of that is accurate, It is only your take on Lennon and you were attempting to attribute your views to be those of WM. He only said he should be considered for the post. Not a "no brainer" which appears to be a term you are fond of. He certainly didn't use the phrase "stand out candidate" So what was the point of your words other than to "misquote"/infer that is WMs view in the article.
    "We all know it is a nobrainer" There would be a distinct lack of brain function if we were to appoint Lennon, Do you just dismiss his many failures? How did he get on at Preston? Hibs? Cypriot team? Made a complete cnut of the tims winning 10 in a row and only won anything when he had a zillion times budget bigger than us. That's even before we get into all the other "baggage" during his managerial appointments.

I get the impression Robson is pally with the players. I reckon they will be enjoying their time playing for him as they may well be having a bit easier a time of it compared to that of other managers. That could maybe cause some issues down the line when some individuals aren't pulling their weight. Would he have the required amount of respect and authority to administer a right b*llocking with out any one spitting the dummy?

Just my opinion of course and I could be completely wrong.

In short, I think he's doing a great job but agree with others that it should only be temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Its getting pretty tiresome and boring now min 🤷🏻*♂️
    I'm enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I think it would be a mistake giving the job to Robson, but if they did then I would wish him all the best.

If it's Lennon then I hope they wait until my pitchfork arrives from ebay.

Robson will only be the Aberdeen manager because the club are saving dosh. Let’s start a business together selling pitchforks.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    It’s maybe difficult to notice these things when you are watching the games on hesgoal.
    RedTV lad….via a Firestick. I don’t dislike Robson, he just isn’t what we need. Good luck to him though.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I get the impression Robson is pally with the players. I reckon they will be enjoying their time playing for him as they may well be having a bit easier a time of it compared to that of other managers. That could maybe cause some issues down the line when some individuals aren't pulling their weight. Would he have the required amount of respect and authority to administer a right b*llocking with out any one spitting the dummy?

Just my opinion of course and I could be completely wrong.

In short, I think he's doing a great job but agree with others that it should only be temporary.
    Think back to his playing days. He could , and did have a grasp of the dark side. Never was a softie ?

So he may well seem pally with the players compared to Goodwin. But I suspect he wouldn't be slow to crack a few heads when required.

Course , right now he's trying to rebuild their confidence so he wil look cosy with them. But on day one he was brutally honest with the Club Captain wishenae ?
    Ruthless Robson !!!

So BBC Sport website is saying we aree down to a four man choice for manager now.

Robson ,. Ricardo Fae Spain , Lennon ( I'm guessing here ?)

So who could our fourth option be ??

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    So BBC Sport website is saying we aree down to a four man choice for manager now.

BBC sport are as much in the know as RJ, BUS and me.
    Probably looked on here for their info and are so late they are still considering Wilder as an option.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post

Dwight Yorke.

Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast