+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Next manager?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    p.s. On another note I've heard the term paki many, many times and not once have I heard it used as a mere shortening of the word Pakistani. Certainly wasn't when I was called a paki ******* and told to go back to where I came from. What? Stonehaven? (I tanned a fair treat as a lad in living in Dubai).
    But Dons Daft has only ever heard negative connotations coming from an Indian, so anyone who takes offence at direct insult, or insult through perception or insinuation, is clearly just soft and overly sensitive.

Hurry up the new world order of dons daft where we can all be cu*ts, insult who we like, be ignorant to the feelings of minorities and tell anyone we insult to man up.

Again, on this, I don't believe you are that thick, I think you are at it. I do, however, believe you are a misogynistic homophobe.

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    But Dons Daft has only ever heard negative connotations coming from an Indian, so anyone who takes offence at direct insult, or insult through perception or insinuation, is clearly just soft and overly sensitive.

Hurry up the new world order of dons daft where we can all be cu*ts, insult who we like, be ignorant to the feelings of minorities and tell anyone we insult to man up.

Again, on this, I don't believe you are that thick, I think you are at it. I do, however, believe you are a misogynistic homophobe.

So, you're saying that I have heard that expression used as an insult many times but I'm lying about it.
    I'm glad I've got you to keep,me right because I was sure it was an Indian girl I used to work with who said it.

People are tribal, you better get used to it because it's not going to change any time soon.