+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player Ratings VS Ipswich Town

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    BT --of your own admission on another thread you possibly did watch a different game.

"........Me and the wife "hit" Ipswich at 9.00 am and I had 7 pre-match pints in 7 different pubs with a few pies and sausage butties......"
    I can still do a dozen without too much trouble Supersub6. Welcome back, where have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I can still do a dozen without too much trouble Supersub6. Welcome back, where have you been?
    I have been in sunnier climes, BT, for the last couple of weeks and I have also been doing a virtual walk of Hadrian's Wall in aid of the Great North Air Ambulance Service. It was intended to cover the 84 miles over which the wall stretches, however, I have covered 140 miles in 4 different countries and onboard ship and raised four times the amount I set myself. In all honesty, I think that quite a lot of my mates sponsored me thinking that the daft 76 year old git would give up somewhere along the line, the fact that I haven't has prompted more of them to donate. Your trip to Ipswich sounded enjoyable.

I have been in sunnier climes, BT, for the last couple of weeks and I have also been doing a virtual walk of Hadrian's Wall in aid of the Great North Air Ambulance Service. It was intended to cover the 84 miles over which the wall stretches, however, I have covered 140 miles in 4 different countries and onboard ship and raised four times the amount I set myself. In all honesty, I think that quite a lot of my mates sponsored me thinking that the daft 76 year old git would give up somewhere along the line, the fact that I haven't has prompted more of them to donate. Your trip to Ipswich sounded enjoyable.
    Message me in a link and I will send you a few bob. Sounds like you had a ball despite the pain.

Message me in a link and I will send you a few bob. Sounds like you had a ball despite the pain.
    BT --it says that you have no space in your private message box so here goes with what I tried to send.

HI BT, I'm not sure if this will reach you or not, however, if you wish to contribute to the cause this should take you there. Many thanks for your offer ---let's hope that we never need to use it! Best wishes Alan (aka Supersub 6)

https://www.facebook.com/donate/1836...594/?thank_you

BT --it says that you have no space in your private message box so here goes with what I tried to send.

HI BT, I'm not sure if this will reach you or not, however, if you wish to contribute to the cause this should take you there. Many thanks for your offer ---let's hope that we never need to use it! Best wishes Alan (aka Supersub 6)

https://www.facebook.com/donate/1836...594/?thank_you
    Sorted.

Sorted.
    Many thanks BT, I really appreciate your generous gesture to this really worthwhile cause. Look after yourself and avoid hospitals!

it was worth a fiver to see your mug SS, you look like Rocky in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    He is Rocky in disguise!

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Hi chris, many thanks for your generosity and your comment ---I resemble that remark ---I think lol. Thanks once again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)