+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player Ratings VS Ipswich Town

Player Ratings VS Ipswich Town

BPF 6
    Vitinho 4
    Taylor 6
    Beyer 7
    Al-Dakhil 8
    Cork 7
    Bastien 5
    Twine 5
    Tella 6
    Churlinov 5
    Jay 5

Brownhill 6
    Zaroury 6
    Cullen 6
    Foster 6

Thought Ipswich looked like a good side. Did well to get draw. Hopefully beat them at home. The new centre back looked quite decent. Foster didn't get much of a chance to do too much.

The Sky sports commentator said the referee has blown his whistle and put everyone out of their misery, so obviously not our best performance.
    Last edited by kritichris; 28-01-2023 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    The Sky sports commentator said the referee has blown his whistle and put everyone out of their misery, so obviously not our best performance.
    Really KC? I am surprised as it was a good game. End to end. Was certainly not worthy of a comment like that if indeed that is what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    Really KC? I am surprised as it was a good game. End to end. Was certainly not worthy of a comment like that if indeed that is what he said.
    Yes UG those were his very words. I was watching Sky Sports as well. I note Casper was one of our unused subs. This must be Frank’s grandson.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Yes UG those were his very words. I was watching Sky Sports as well. I note Casper was one of our unused subs. This must be Frank’s grandson.
    Ok, quite surprised. Will be interesting to hear BT's opinion as he made the journey down. I thought the same about Casper, although I thought it must be Chris' son. Same thing just a different way of getting to it I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Yes Frank's grandson, not much chance of getting on though when you're the back up keeper.

Looking forward to the fifth round draw to give us some incentive to win the replay.

It's always harder IMHO to review player performances when you are actually watching a game live.

It was a full house, large contingent of travelling Clarets (as usual!)

Good atmosphere and the Tractor Boys were certainly up for it.

BPF 6 - Give me Muric any day of the week.
    Vitinho 7 - Slippery quick and played some great one-two's
    Taylor 6 - Give me Maatsen any day of the week.
    Beyer 7 - Superb footballer, never put a foot wrong and took a card for the team.
    Al-Dakhil 8 - on this showing a superb acquisition, strong, quick and good in the air.
    Cork 7 - took one for the team - again.
    Bastien 4 - I'm starting to agree with sinkov, he adds nothing to the team and offers no goal threat whatsoever. P45 please.
    Twine 7- lovely little footballer but his problem is he is too little and very slight of frame. Got clattered thrice.
    Tella 6 - Ipswich gave him no space to operate in, one chance all afternoon.
    Churlinov 4 - this lad will not make it at Burnley. I think he is lovesick or something. P45 please.
    Jay 5 - bad day at the office, completely out of touch, one super volley was well saved but other than that not much.

Brownhill 7 - different class.
    Zaroury 7 - different class.
    Cullen 7 - different class.
    Foster 5 - VK obviously sees something in this lad I couldn't. Probably needs adjustment time which we ain't got.

BPF 6
    Vitinho 4
    Taylor 6
    Beyer 7
    Al-Dakhil 8
    Cork 7
    Bastien 5
    Twine 5
    Tella 6
    Churlinov 5
    Jay 5

Brownhill 6
    Zaroury 6
    Cullen 6
    Foster 6

Thought Ipswich looked like a good side. Did well to get draw. Hopefully beat them at home. The new centre back looked quite decent. Foster didn't get much of a chance to do too much.
    Did you watch this on live stream or something U-G? I'm not at all sure we saw the same game.

BPF 6
    Vitinho 4
    Taylor 6
    Beyer 7
    Al-Dakhil 8
    Cork 7
    Bastien 5
    Twine 5
    Tella 6
    Churlinov 5
    Jay 5

Brownhill 6
    Zaroury 6
    Cullen 6
    Foster 6

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It's always harder IMHO to review player performances when you are actually watching a game live.

It was a full house, large contingent of travelling Clarets (as usual!)

Good atmosphere and the Tractor Boys were certainly up for it.

BPF 6 - Give me Muric any day of the week.
    Vitinho 7 - Slippery quick and played some great one-two's
    Taylor 6 - Give me Maatsen any day of the week.
    Beyer 7 - Superb footballer, never put a foot wrong and took a card for the team.
    Al-Dakhil 8 - on this showing a superb acquisition, strong, quick and good in the air.
    Cork 7 - took one for the team - again.
    Bastien 4 - I'm starting to agree with sinkov, he adds nothing to the team and offers no goal threat whatsoever. P45 please.
    Twine 7- lovely little footballer but his problem is he is too little and very slight of frame. Got clattered thrice.
    Tella 6 - Ipswich gave him no space to operate in, one chance all afternoon.
    Churlinov 4 - this lad will not make it at Burnley. I think he is lovesick or something. P45 please.
    Jay 5 - bad day at the office, completely out of touch, one super volley was well saved but other than that not much.

Brownhill 7 - different class.
    Zaroury 7 - different class.
    Cullen 7 - different class.
    Foster 5 - VK obviously sees something in this lad I couldn't. Probably needs adjustment time which we ain't got.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Did you watch this on live stream or something U-G? I'm not at all sure we saw the same game.
    BT --of your own admission on another thread you possibly did watch a different game.

"........Me and the wife "hit" Ipswich at 9.00 am and I had 7 pre-match pints in 7 different pubs with a few pies and sausage butties......"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)