+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grant

Grant

I really find it difficult to comprehend how a professional footballer who is being paid more than we’ll ever see can don a football kit and in front of thousands of people can put in week in week out a can’t be arsed performance, the lazy, idle attitude stinks.
    If I showed the same kind of attitude when I was at work I would have been sacked.
    Grant and Zohore in particular are an embarrassment to the game, I for one can’t wait until these wasters are gone

He has another 3 years left on his contract and we still haven't paid for him yet.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    He has another 3 years left on his contract and we still haven't paid for him yet.
    Easy money if you can get it. His only saving grace is that Zohore is even worse!

Should have added don’t these players have any personal pride or is just trousering the cash enough

Can’t stand Grant - lazy - heartless - idle - couldn’t be bothered t wat! Huddersfield supporters still laugh at the 15 million fee we paid!

In comparison Asante cost 300K and does not stop running and proud to wear the shirt!

We get rid of Zohore next July …. Unfortunately Grant has another 2-3 years to run …. So will become Zohore 2 … as can’t see anyone coming in for him and paying his high wages ……. The idiots who sanctioned these two deals and saddled the club with the problems are long gone …. Can’t blame Lai fir these two ….

Is that July 2023 or 2024?

Quote Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
    We get rid of Zohore next July …. Unfortunately Grant has another 2-3 years to run …. So will become Zohore 2 … as can’t see anyone coming in for him and paying his high wages ……. The idiots who sanctioned these two deals and saddled the club with the problems are long gone …. Can’t blame Lai fir these two ….

You forget the 15 million spent on Diangana as we added one nought too many!

We are basically borrowing £20M just to service our running costs and those pair cost us I thought about £35M
    Bilic was insistent he wanted both of them.
    Mind you don’t mention, Zohore, Austin , Ivanovic, Robinson , Kipre, Sawyers,… etc etc etc… all little gems during his time.
    Maybe I’m hard on Bilic and more blame should be on Garlic and the other useless fella who’s name I cant remember now.

Don't know what is going on with him. Always seemed too much of a "confidence player" and was certainly not comfortable as a number 9 but thought he may still offer something if played in a forward position that would suit him better. Obviously not happy under CC though, didn't exactly celebrate his goal the other day and looks disinterested. Certainly paid well over the odds for him and his work rate is awful, especially when you compare him to Asante. Rather get rid now and give Cleary more chances to improve his game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)