+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Celtic at Home

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Why can't the police or stewards not intervene though? A bairn can't get in with a fkn fruit shoot but these cnts get in with an object that can be used as a weapon. It's a disgrace.
    If I had a drum & my opponent had a gun I'd soon swap him!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Why can't the police or stewards not intervene though? A bairn can't get in with a fkn fruit shoot but these cnts get in with an object that can be used as a weapon. It's a disgrace.
    I agree, total farce.

Celtics fans behaviour was a total disgrace.
    These neds in the Shed, Green Brigade blocked an exit, which made it unsafe - nothing done!
    Then they were all standing at the front of the Jerry Kerr stand, they tried to move them, but Celtic fans can do what they like?
    What would have happened yesterday if a Celtic fan was injured or killed, United would get blamed. Total farce.
    United need to make a stand about behaviour in their own football stadium.
    That's before I even get started on the sectarian singing!!
    Something must be done about these neanderthals!!
    If you as much look at a Celtic fan the wrong way at Celtic Park, you get lifted and at Tannadice yesterday they were breaking the SPFL regulations in so many ways, and the Police, football authorities just turn a blind eye.

I have said similar on here and been shot down, but still the behaviour of Celtic and Rangers fans is ignored, and is getting worse.
    Last edited by tckeay83; 30-01-2023 at 07:00 PM.

The Liam Fox post match interviews hardly inspire confidence.He more or less admitted that their superior players will eventually break us down.My take on that was don't expect ANY victories over the old firm while he's head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The Liam Fox post match interviews hardly inspire confidence.He more or less admitted that their superior players will eventually break us down.My take on that was don't expect ANY victories over the old firm while he's head coach.
    I didn't take that from any of the interviews I heard. We have to do better, we want to take points in every game, and we need to do more against the OF was my take.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I didn't take that from any of the interviews I heard. We have to do better, we want to take points in every game, and we need to do more against the OF was my take.

Same but I think it comes to those who made their mind up (inexperienced/did poor at Cowdenbeath years ago/promoted from within by TA/isn't animated enough for them) vs those who think he's a young manager whohas taken on a big club in difficult situation and improved it, and wasn't to see him improve while in the job and who knows find the stability we need for atleast a couple seasons

I'm very much the latter, Courts or Fox over a Ross or Mellon every day for me, every single time

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Same but I think it comes to those who made their mind up (inexperienced/did poor at Cowdenbeath years ago/promoted from within by TA/isn't animated enough for them) vs those who think he's a young manager whohas taken on a big club in difficult situation and improved it, and wasn't to see him improve while in the job and who knows find the stability we need for atleast a couple seasons

I'm very much the latter, Courts or Fox over a Ross or Mellon every day for me, every single time
    I was one of those guys, but he's proving me wrong thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Pep could come to us & it would still be a waste of time turning up.

Nobody outwith Celtic, the former Glasgow Rangers & Sevco has won our league for four decades now & that horrible statistic is only going to get worse.

We may never beat the 'Tic again. Might get a draw every 10 years.

However if the septic fans really did block an exit, the game should have been immediately halted until all safety aspects were sorted. if not sorted then abandoned. The message then and possible point loss by the septic would be much louder. Who in United is responsible for crowd safety, or is it just the glasgow police fannies again.

What is this about then blocking an exit? Which one?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)