+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic at Home

Celtic at Home

I have a bit of confidence for today.

This will be a good test for where the players are at the moment.

We will need need to dig in but we should have enough to compete

The centre half wing backs began against Celtic last season so I expect the same today

Birighitti

Freeman Smith Edwards McMann Bihech

Sibbald Levitt Harkes

McGrath Fletch Middleton

Damage limitation today

keep it to 3 so not to f uck the GA anymore

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post

This will be a good test for where the players are at the moment.

We will need need to dig in but we should have enough to compete

The centre half wing backs began against Celtic last season so I expect the same today

Birighitti

Sibbald Levitt Harkes

McGrath Fletch Middleton
    I've no idea where you would get confidence ahead of this fixture. Don't get me wrong, I hope you are right and we somehow manage to get something here but...

If some one offered a point right now I’d bite yer hand off. As above, we’ve worked hard to recover the goal difference from the horror start of 3 aff St Mirren, 4 aff Hearts and of course 9 aff them. Keep it as sensible as possible and move on to Wednesday where a win will be so, so crucial.

Yes, there is a huge gulf between them and the rest, they should be winning this, even if some random circumstance happened and we found ourselves 2 ahead and a man up at half time, they are good enough and would relish that kind of second half challenge (they rarely get) and come back to win

So unfortunately for me avoid conceding for as long as possible, if we do, don't crumble and do the right things, be clinical if we get any decent chances

This defines nothing, regardless of what they do to us today we can go and win the next game

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post

Birighitti

Sibbald Levitt Harkes

McGrath Fletch Middleton
    I can see where your confidence is coming from as we have a man advantage before a ball's kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I can see where your confidence is coming from as we have a man advantage before a ball's kicked.

Phuck knows how it happened but Sellic went to St Mirren on a Sunday in mid-September and by some miracle were on the receiving end of a 2-0 home win.

Their first loss in over 300 games.

Can lightning strike twice?

Just hoping we can get out of this game without a drubbing to keep some confidence before Wednesday’s crucial game v Killie.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Phuck knows how it happened but Sellic went to St Mirren on a Sunday in mid-September and by some miracle were on the receiving end of a 2-0 home win.

Their first loss in over 300 games.

Can lightning strike twice?
    Wasn’t that on the back of a European game. Celtic were poor that day. Unlikely to happen again.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)