+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic at Home

Quote Originally Posted by Craigbrew View Post
    sorry i never attacked anyone, i said its more importand us staying up than caring who goes does, i never thought that was nasty to anyone, but hey ho
    I think folk are saying it as a comment on their pishy pitch and the obvious unfair advantage they get from it.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Not one person has said it's bad to think that way. It's you who has attacked everyone else's way of thinking.
    And called me a dick I might add

sorry i never attacked anyone, i said its more importand us staying up than caring who goes does, i never thought that was nasty to anyone, but hey ho
    Never attacked anyone? So am I a dick or not?

wtf you on about you dick. there was loads get killly down pastic pitch yest, and your the word of wisdom. what a dick
    No idea what this means btw

How does a referee award a penalty when a goalkeeper comes off his line and punches a ball clear above a smaller attacker? What part of his brain says penalty? Chunt

Luckily I knew it was overturned because otherwise my telly was going out the window.

Felt Birighitti kept us in it several times before their first goal.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    How does a referee award a penalty when a goalkeeper comes off his line and punches a ball clear above a smaller attacker? What part of his brain says penalty? Chunt

Luckily I knew it was overturned because otherwise my telly was going out the window.

Felt Birighitti kept us in it several times before their first goal.
    That would be the ce(ltic)rebrum

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    That would be the ce(ltic)rebrum
    Very good 😁
    Also thought Kyogo was offside anyway but VAR cleverly played him on. Takes a few seconds to move a foot on the screen before it goes live right enough.

When is Levitt going to actually make a tackle that leaves his opponent on the ground? Ffs

I don't know where this would leave us (or them for that matter) but we are potentially looking at never beating Celtic ever again.
    Can I repeat that - we may never beat Celtic ever again.
    Very sad but maybe very true.
    Probably applies to the other lot as well as the gulf in finances ever widens.

We play huns and we get right in there faces,play tic stand off them, i can't even remember did anyone do a dirty tackle 21st dec 2014 ffs just give them 3 points and get on with the next game, p1sses me of, we lay down to them, and whole dif game when we play huns, makes me sick to be honest.
    Agree with this. It's as if we've already lost to Celtic as soon as we run onto the park. We play the scum and we're right up for it. Really bugs me too.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    I don't know where this would leave us (or them for that matter) but we are potentially looking at never beating Celtic ever again.
    Can I repeat that - we may never beat Celtic ever again.
    Very sad but maybe very true.
    Probably applies to the other lot as well as the gulf in finances ever widens.
    That's the kind of attitude that the players have!! There's no reason that we shouldn't beat them. Why anyone would bother going to football with that attitude is beyond me?!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)