+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Barlaser Leaves official

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    He is near top of assist charts, but most of those are from beginning of the season. The last few weeks his performances started to drop off and he kept getting caught on the ball. His mind obviously being else where. Wonder if this is happening to some of the others with 6mths left.
    Yes - you have a point.
    Not saying he hasn't been putting the effort in just that he could have been looking towards a move out

It's sad Barlaser has gone but nothing stays the same,especially in football. Everyone deserves the chance to improve themselves and we are simply where we are in the football pecking order. Rathbone left Rochdale to improve himself and Barlaser has just done the same. I think one of the most surprising and encouraging things recently is Victor signing a new contract. Arguably our stand out performer this season and we somehow got him to sign!

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    What a sad individual you are, it must be a barrel of laughs in your house ? Who are these top clubs you allude too ?
    So that's your reply ...no answer have you Millerstale...oh sorry that takes intelligence...all you could think of in reply was to attempt to insult me..lmao...like I said it takes intelligence to think of a actual constructive reply ,something that your obviously very short of 😂🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Cebuman View Post
    The thing is... we have not replaced Dan Barlaser at all... because we only have a loan player with Coventry , he will go back to West Ham so come end of season we will be left with no one in his place !!

Was always gonna happen anyway, It's simple we get decent players and then some other club benefits from them when we've made them better ,that is exactly why we will always be a yo yo club and never a settled Championship club, that is why the top clubs remain top clubs and we will always remain a small club....may as well get used to the fact !!
    I see it as we’re just getting in the players to stay up then sorting it out in summer when Taylor is settled and he knows what is needed.

Hopefully we now stop being the yo yo club

We were lucky to have Dan, wish him all the luck

So that's your reply ...no answer have you Millerstale...oh sorry that takes intelligence...all you could think of in reply was to attempt to insult me..lmao...like I said it takes intelligence to think of a actual constructive reply ,something that your obviously very short of ����
    I never intended to insult you ! Just pointing out that you seem to be a very pessimistic type of person ? So if I did not reply to your double post which enforced your gloomy outlook of our club, I thought I asked you to name these big successful clubs you allude too ?

Arguably Boro have taken our two best players over the past 5 years - Dan and Matt Crookes. Both made a massive impact at RUFC and they deserve their chance to aim for higher things with a Club that has the potential to reach the PL. I'll miss Dan's drop of the shoulder and the amazing amount of time he always appeared to have on the ball. But I won't miss his lapses over the last few weeks which put us in peril! Good luck to him - he's got the ability to play at the top level.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    I never intended to insult you ! Just pointing out that you seem to be a very pessimistic type of person ? So if I did not reply to your double post which enforced your gloomy outlook of our club, I thought I asked you to name these big successful clubs you allude too ?

Ok in reply virtually every other club in the Championship is more likely to become established in the Championship than we are and some in the leagues below at present as well, There are too many clubs to mention each one by name, And we certainly will never ever be a Brentford or a Bournemouth or anything even close to that ..do I really need to go further ?

So you tell me Millerstale am I really so far out with my statement ,please tell me how you see it being different in 1 or 5 or 20 years time !

I have followed our club for 50 yrs and in my experience...the only thing that's changed is that we were once capable of being an established club at this level but just don't see anything to suggest we will ever be again, do you really in all honesty....Head before heart answer please !!

I say good luck to Dan it was only a matter of time before he went ,the only downside is it was probably for a lot lot less than most other clubs at our level and some below would have got for him....

The thing is... we have not replaced Dan Barlaser at all... because we only have a loan player with Coventry , he will go back to West Ham so come end of season we will be left with no one in his place !!

Was always gonna happen anyway, It's simple we get decent players and then some other club benefits from them when we've made them better ,that is exactly why we will always be a yo yo club and never a settled Championship club, that is why the top clubs remain top clubs and we will always remain a small club....may as well get used to the fact !!
    Barlaser was originally signed on loan.

You could say that Newcastle sold him too cheap. Always easier to have a go at the Millers though.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast