He has a new contract, mind blowing. Bonner knows that playing is the only way to get better, so Lankester sitting in the stand is a disaster, he should be out on loan at Margate. Maybe up north where its tougher, like Nantwich or Runcorn.

But Bonner wont send him out on loan, because doing so would expose the fact hes not of the right standard. I havent seen the lad play, but he should be playing first team football somewhere. Not putting him in a united shirt, then not letting him out on loan is the worst of all worlds.

Time wont heal the problem, playing will, either one way or the other, he develops or fails.

Intuition told me from the start Lankester is a HUGE mistake.

Lankester has recreated the situation at united he had at Ipswich. Not playing, injured, apparently at Ipswich delaying his development, now not at United, but still not playing, but picking up pay, ideal.

How much longer can he go on pretending he has promise.?

United have banked on it, literally.

I can tell you Lankester is not good enough. Big mistake by the club, when they need a creator. Lankester will relegate united.

What creative player played at Lincoln, none. Where was was Lankester? Putting his feet up and getting paid for it. Wake up Bonner, put him out on loan, oh, the same will happen there.

Injured. Not playing. Theres one born, or bonnered every minute.