+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Notts v Woking

Notts v Woking

I see that this match is scheduled for the 15th of April, same as the red dogs v Man United. Anyone know what's happening over this? One game has to move and if Sky don't pick the dogs then we'll have to change our date.

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    I see that this match is scheduled for the 15th of April, same as the red dogs v Man United. Anyone know what's happening over this? One game has to move and if Sky don't pick the dogs then we'll have to change our date.
    Weren’t PL fixtures announced before NL? If so then it’s NL fault for the clash

I phoned the club and they don't know what's happening on that day. Our only hope is that the dogs are picked for tv coverage.

Will most likely depend on if Utd are still in the Europa League as the quarter finals are pencilled in for April. There are no planned dates for these fixtures yet, but they fell on that week last season. I would have thought that it won't be pencilled in as a Sky fixture because of this.