+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: National League promotion...

National League promotion...

Here's the current top seven clubs in the National League,it's almost certainly that Wrexham will go up automatically with the obscene amount that's been pumped into the club so with a large southern fan base to take into consideration who you prefer to go up with Wrexham?

Wrexham
    Notts County
    Woking
    Chesterfield
    Barnet
    Bromley
    Dagenham and Redbridge

Wx and NC

Bromley & Barnet… thinking of away games next season

I thought Rochdale was better than Crewe and Hartlepool but I think the latter plus Harrogate will be for the drop. Lets see how we go against H'g next weekend. I didn't see much if any of Rochdale. the West Pennines were shrouded in low cloud but I wish I had gone on that route after the match. Parking no problem. I hardly heard your fans, but listening to Radio Manchester after the match two fans were scathing about your prospects and totally different from your manager's perspective. The new signings will be key, but all the teams have been busy in the transfer market. Bennett made a world of difference to us when we were struggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    Bromley & Barnet… thinking of away games next season
    Surely Notts and Chesterfield would be a better choice for you distance wise BDB,and there's no way Bromley and Barnet are better away days that a trip to Meadow Lane plus you and your lad could send me photos from inside Hooters 😏

Quote Originally Posted by cayambe View Post
    I didn't see much if any of Rochdale. the West Pennines were shrouded in low cloud but I wish I had gone on that route after the match. Parking no problem.
    I've enjoyed the times that I've visited Rochdale,as you say parking is no problem on the side streets if you get there early enough,Wilbuts chippy is the best that I've been to at any away ground and there town hall is quite impressive,when I took a look at it I found out the reason that it wasn't bombed in WW2 is because Hitler liked it that much he wanted it for himself and so gave orders not to destroy it,just up the road from the town hall I saw a pink Austin Allegro Vanden Plas with posters all over it and it belonged to some political party or other (pretty sure but not positive it was Labour),I would vote for them,that car was mad

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey View Post
    Surely Notts and Chesterfield would be a better choice for you distance wise BDB,and there's no way Bromley and Barnet are better away days that a trip to Meadow Lane plus you and your lad could send me photos from inside Hooters 😏
    Not when we are relegated it won’t as per the OP.. that’s why I said more local games..

Dogdale like most towns & cities have good & bad areas.. I live about a mile from the ground & can just about see the tops of the floodlights if I crane my neck out of the bedroom window. The good thing about where I live is about a mile & half the other way and in the countryside where Owd Bets is dropping down towards Haslington, Rawtenstall & Ramsbottom.

Watching Wrexham now. Jeez, they’re spending some money there. Good news for Chalky though, their players are going down like nine pins.

Wrexham have a League One budget,they will definitely get promoted,Mullin is still a right cheating two hat though

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    Not when we are relegated it won’t as per the OP.. that’s why I said more local games..

Aye I see where you are coming from now black dog but it's not over until the Fat Pat sings even if she is gargling right now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)