+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Wrexham v Sheff Utd

I would have Tozer just for his long throws and to put an end to Nemanes pathetic efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I would have Tozer just for his long throws and to put an end to Nemanes pathetic efforts.
    I'll give you that one .

I think Scott will start tonight, what will be really interesting is if there's any squad omissions with it being the transfer deadline tonight, fingers crossed not.

Who is he going to throw it to, as we are sooo deadly from dead balls lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Who is he going to throw it to, as we are sooo deadly from dead balls lol.
    I think Tozer and Palmer come as a bundle.

God forbid, slack.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Tozer is a donkey. His only 2 attributes are his throw ins and his ability to defend (kick and head). He couldn’t pass wind, he certainly isn’t mobile. He wouldn’t fit what we need unless he is happy to throw the ball to himself.

Plus after the shenanigans before the home game against them, he’s a **** house.

As the manager of this joint team would clearly be Luke Williams I think we’d see more Notts faces in there than some suggest. Mullin would be in, so would Hayden. Palmer and Tozer I doubt would be included. Matt Palmer and Ruben would surely be in as they’re 2 of the best players in the league without a doubt, I also think Cameron would be in. I don’t know enough about the rest of their squad but there would be a few others too I guess, probably end up a 6:5 split (or 8 of each inc the bench - though only 1 keeper).
    Last edited by SwalePie; 31-01-2023 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    As the manager of this joint team would clearly be Luke Williams I think we’d see more Notts faces in there than some suggest. Mullin would be in, so would Hayden. Palmer and Tozer I doubt would be included. Matt Palmer and Ruben would surely be in as they’re 2 of the best players in the league without a doubt, I also think Cameron would be in. I don’t know enough about the rest of their squad but there would be a few others too I guess, probably end up a 6:5 split (or 8 of each inc the bench - though only 1 keeper).
    It would be interesting to think which players would get into an average team from the league above. In other words, which Wrexham/Notts players would be considered quality signings for an average L2 club.

From Wrexham, I'd say Mullin for sure. He'd probably be the best striker in L2. Then Lee and Hayden. There are probably others too. From Notts, Ruben would be a great signing. Then there's Palmer and Langstaff. Others, like Cameron, Scott, Chicksen, etc., might be benchwarmers at best.

I think you might be overestimating the 'average' L2 team slack_pie. I honestly think if you took our entire squad up there under LW management we'd have the potential to do mid table or better.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    I think you might be overestimating the 'average' L2 team slack_pie. I honestly think if you took our entire squad up there under LW management we'd have the potential to do mid table or better.
    You are probably right. If Elliot Hewitt can still get regular football in L2, most of our squad can too.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910