+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrexham v Sheff Utd

If people think non league is all about long throws, set pieces and hoof it football watching this game won’t do anything to persuade them otherwise.

Sad to see the two centre halves going off injured.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Why are utd under transfer embargo?
    Same as us a few years ago, potential new owner means current owner not paying the bills

Only 6 penalty appeals in the first half, none warranted. It’s easy to see, with referees of the standard we had on Saturday, why one or two would be regularly given.

Orgasm time for them now

Mullin is a diving cheating git, who has a face even is mother would enjoy slapping. I think the state of the pitch is perfect for Wrectum's style of play. Not having seen a lot of them I am suprised how direct their style of play is. Wouldn't mind an equaliser for them in the second half. You can certainly understand why they have had so much success this season from the penalty spot, with the amount of appeals they put in. NL standard refs are likely to be swayed.

I'm surprised teams playing Wrexham haven't changed where their advertising boards are on the pitch. Pop it close in to the pitch and you nullify the long throw

A draw would be a good result, another game they have to squeeze in. But they seem to rely on Tozers long throw and Mullin

I am sick to death of bloody Wrexham.

I'm not sick of em. Think it could all go tits up for them this season

That red card was weird still can’t see why it was a booking no mind a red

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast