+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrexham v Sheff Utd

Kin ell that red card was a piss poor decision.

Think he kicked out b4 Tozer clash

Another big game for Wrexham to fit in and 2 big players potentially out of action, great result for us

3 -3

Oo late FA cup heartbreak, onto a replay it is, even better!

Good result from our viewpoint I'd say. Wrexham put a huge amount into that, not least emotionally, and now they've got another similar game to play in fairly short order. Ultimately our chances will depend on our own ability to get results, but if we need a few things to go for us to compete against such a well-resourced club, then we're getting them.

That couldn’t have gone better for us. But we’re still behind them and have to keep our levels up as I doubt theirs will drop much regardless of that result.

Ideal result of the replay would be a Wrectum win on pens after extra time.

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    Ideal result of the replay would be a Wrectum win on pens after extra time.
    Picking at straws there squad is big enough to carry on in the cup and win the league they get the goals against most teams.

I think we have to be careful. Although things have gone favourably for us this evening, I don't think Wrexham will do a Boreham Wood and drop off after a good cup run.

Tonight's game was an example of the quality of Wrexham (and to some extent, Notts when you take in to account how we are going toe to toe with them). I think Wrexham deserved to win that game in all honesty. A late equaliser saved Sheff Utd the 'blushes'. It's clear that the likes of Wrexham and Notts can more than complete with teams in leagues above.

Let the anomaly season continue.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast