+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shelvey

Quote Originally Posted by ToonViking View Post

Nei, de spiller i 3. divisjon tror jeg.
    Tak, jeg skulle lige se om de andre blev fornærmet over at vi snakkede det skandinaviske brodersprog

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Asker er league 3 min venn

Forgive my ropey del boy Norwegian.
    Haha, love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Bl00dy 'el Hughies possessed call the Priest! haha

Shelvey just come onto the pitch with his kids to say goodbye.

Real nice touch to let him do it tonight, so we can say our thanks to.

A good servant for the club - wish him well.

Good luck to Shelvey, I think we never got to see the best of him due to non-stop injuries and bad managers. Hope he succeeds at Forrest

He showed us in glimpses what he could do, but to be honest he was mostly a deeply frustrating player to watch. Nonetheless, a nice touch by him and the fans to say goodbye properly. All the best to him.

Quote Originally Posted by toonozandy View Post
    Good luck to Shelvey, I think we never got to see the best of him due to non-stop injuries and bad managers. Hope he succeeds at Forrest
    This from me too.

I’m very grateful for his contribution - especially the goal for the win at Leeds which was a pivotal game in the history of our club.
    Having said that, he is not good enough and I fear, it’s attitude, as sometimes he harried, pressed and tackled but then at other (most of the) times he didn’t.
    Cheers Jonjo and good luck (and enjoy the golf courses in Nottingham….)

Sad to see him go.

Neither liked or disliked the guy but all the best to him.

BTW, dont think he didn't look well last night, seemed unusually gaunt and pale.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)