+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tshimanga

Quote Originally Posted by OchPie View Post
    Derbyshire Times saying Tshimanga has gone to Posh.
    Posh have loaned him until the end of the season, but are committed to buy after this. Reason being FFP.

Interestingly constructed as a loan with an obligation to buy at the end of the season.

Name:  Tshimanga.jpg
Views: 1147
Size:  21.3 KB

https://twitter.com/DMAC102/status/1620418499507286016

Edit - beat me to it ESM, ta

I doubt they’re even going to pay the release clause price, the posh are usually very shrewd in their business. Shows how football changes, Chesterfield fans were touting him at a million, I’d be very surprised if they’ve offered more than 300k.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 31-01-2023 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    I doubt they’ll even going to pay the release clause price, the posh are usually very shrewd in their business. Shows how football changes, Chesterfield fans were touting him at a million, I’d be very surprised if they’ve offered more than 300k.
    They won't be getting anything until the summer anyway so going to be difficult to replace at the moment unless they have another round of furlough

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    They won't be getting anything until the summer anyway so going to be difficult to replace at the moment unless they have another round of furlough
    I’m fairly certain that some sort of signing fee would have been paid to Chesterfield. Admittedly not his worth but could still be a 100k or so.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    I doubt they’ll even going to pay the release clause price, the posh are usually very shrewd in their business. Shows how football changes, Chesterfield fans were touting him at a million, I’d be very surprised if they’ve offered more than 300k.
    Chesterfield were very unlucky to lose both Asante and Tshimanga to bad injuries last season - not sure either have been quite the same since returning.

Be interesting to see how Tshimanga does at Peterborough. They also have Ephron Mason-Clark, who seems to doing well for them after signing from Barnet last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I’m fairly certain that some sort of signing fee would have been paid to Chesterfield. Admittedly not his worth but could still be a 100k or so.
    Nothing substantial as the reason it's done this way is Peterborough and FFP

Peterborough might want his fee on next seasons accounts or see how he holds up as im sure if he got injured they may be able to call off the deal.

Im surprised they signed him as he has hardly played this season.

I'm glad Peterborough have signed him because they must have had had their eyes on Langstaff aswell..!

Don't think Notts would entertain Posh on that kinda deal. Posh were good a few years back picking up players for irk 250kin nonleague but prices have gone up & your looking at 600k plus for anybody that is special.
    McAnthony seems to be keeping the purse strings a bit tighter nowdays

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast