+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tshimanga

Also why would any club spend money now on Tshimanga when he either still has the injury issue. Confirmed by Birmingham when they tried to sign him in the last window. Or he has an attitude issue that's keeping him out the squad week in week out? All seems a bit odd to me, haha!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Boreham Wood had no choice, the release fee was met. I'd imagine Barnet either have a large release fee or none at all, Chesterfield won't get anywhere close to what they think they'll get for Tshimanga now so won't have the money to go and get him, especially as their free spending seems to have stopped
    On that subject, does anyone know how Chesterfield have been able to splash the cash? As far as I know, they're owned by a community trust, not a rich businessman. We didn't have two pounds to rub together during our Trust days. I suppose all the free tax-payer money helped a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    On that subject, does anyone know how Chesterfield have been able to splash the cash? As far as I know, they're owned by a community trust, not a rich businessman. We didn't have two pounds to rub together during our Trust days. I suppose all the free tax-payer money helped a bit.
    So they claimed it was from an insurance policy from COVID. The problem is, they spent a bunch of money tonight players before the amount was given then are claiming for crowds based on the spending spree. I suspect the payout would be based on the previous seasons attendance which was in the low 3000s, I suspect they might be in a bit of bother hence why the spending has dried up

I think that it would be better for Notts if Tshimanga stays there, he will be flat for not getting the transfer and they won't get the new signing bounce although if it was the Barnet is he more a danger to us at Chesterfield or Barnet as we have to play Barnet twice.
    I believe the trust put a lot of money, one of them Karen Child won the lottery and invested in the club so I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Proactive not Reactive View Post
    I think that it would be better for Notts if Tshimanga stays there, he will be flat for not getting the transfer and they won't get the new signing bounce although if it was the Barnet is he more a danger to us at Chesterfield or Barnet as we have to play Barnet twice.
    I believe the trust put a lot of money, one of them Karen Child won the lottery and invested in the club so I heard.
    She won about 8million, but all she mentions is going to see Man Utd no mention of giving any to Cheaterfield

She's got her name on part of the ground, they don't do that for free

Quote Originally Posted by Proactive not Reactive View Post
    She's got her name on part of the ground, they don't do that for free
    I'd do the same for Notts

She won £8.5m over 10 years ago, I wonder how much sponsoring a stand is these days.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 30-01-2023 at 08:14 PM.

Notts should prob get this Barnet player which I'd assume help us get automatic or succeed in play offs?

Derbyshire Times saying Tshimanga has gone to Posh.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast