+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Aberdeen v St Mirren

The point is to ensure that the New Firm get into Europe every year to widen the financial differential.

We are merely handy cannon fodder thus to enable this.

Corruption in plain sight.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    You wonder what the point is sometimes, you really do.
    The games always been rigged up here but these last few years it's like they've stopped pretending.
    Like they’ve stopped?

They have stopped pretending. They had little choice but to stop when the hun died if they wanted to re-establish their beloved 2 club status quo, & then when they got away with it - thanks to spineless cuunts like Milne and too many fans just letting it go - they thought magic, no need to pretend anymore.

So they don’t.

Another on my fairly lengthy list of reasons why I hardly bother my arse anymore…

Aye, I'm getting further and further down the nae bothering road.

As 57 says, the establishing of the New Firm as a dominant duopoly has been their agenda since Sevco's formation.

It's horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Exactly,which is why the decision to let Stewart go on Tuesday was baffling.

I appreciate the guys been ****e but for all the club know these new guys could be as bad or worse.

Would have been better off keeping Stewart as backup at least then got rid in the summer.
    Bump.

So now McCrorie is suspended for 2 games and Scales is not allowed to play against the Tim’s next week we are going into that game with only 2 centre backs available.

Hope neither of the 2 new centre backs get injured or suspended tomorrow.

You know it’s going to happen though.

Unpopular opinion, but I'm not onboard with the tin foil conspiracies. Celtic have been miles head for decades, Rangers were always going to re-establish themselves. It was funny watching them struggle for a while.

They don't need to 'keep us down' we're more than capable of self sabotage, though the reality is that we struggle to compete with league one and two teams for wages so we're on a different planet when it comes to recruitment. You can't build a side through youth development as you lose quality players within 2-3 years max. Grimmer, Fyvie, Fraser, McKenna, Ramsey, Ferguson...leaving the minute they look like they have potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    Rangers were always going to re-establish themselves
    THE FÛCK?????????

I'm outraged

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415