+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v St Mirren

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Hard to see where our next points will come from. We have a huge loser mentality which coupled with our sh1tness makes the next few months rather worrying. Our new manager has a total clearout required.
    Those points could well have come tonight if we didn't have to play for 90 minutes (including the added time) with ten men. Doesn't mean we're not ****e currently, but the last few months have destroyed the players confidence and losing a player wouldn't have helped that.

Picking positives out of a 3-1 home defeat by St Mirren shows where we are at. These players will get us relegated they are that bad. Kennedy one of our best players used to be our worst and yet he hasn't improved. That is all on Cormack.

I was thinking that about Kennedy during the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    N u t t e r
    **** off you auld gimp!! One of our players gets mega harshly sent off and all you post is the hun McCrorie is sent off. Again **** off you smelly ****.

So not a sending off. Not a foul from which they scored their first and lack of proof for their third. Quite how Fraser wasn't booked for either giving away a penalty, then shortly afterwards taking someone down when they were past him?? You might be inclined to think that the BsitB had it in for us. Funnily enough I had this feeling in the 70s and it's never left me, but it's really starting to wear me down and I'm not sure how much more of this blatant bias I can stomach. Oh I see Goldson was playing volleyball again. Scottish fitba really is just a waste of time

Better win on Saturday though

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    **** off you auld gimp!! One of our players gets mega harshly sent off and all you post is the hun McCrorie is sent off. Again **** off you smelly ****.
    Oooh oooh nutter alert

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Supporters of other Clubs will be tuning into these pointless exchanges with glee. The football has been bad but this is much worse.

38 points from the top of the league and 9 from relegation. We’re now well clear of the chasing pack in goals against.FFS!

We go again on Saturday !! v Motherwell I'm not having this anymore and neither should anyone at the club. To every player if you are not a fighter you can phuck off !! Good signs tonight particularly first half, Hopefully McCrorie appeal will succeed and we start with the same back 4 minus Lewis, And would be nice to kick that thug Van Veen up in the air inaw. COYRs

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast