+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v St Mirren

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    You just can't help yourself can you.

We are garbage at the moment with no confidence and an imbalanced squad. Pep, Klopp, Ancelotti or whoever is classed as a top manager nowadays, would have lined us up little different last night. Most sane, rational fans would have taken a sh*t 1-0 win last night before kick off and not given a sh*t about the performance.

I actually thought, all things considered, we played OK last night.
    When you get beat 3-1 at home against St.Mirren I could never imagine myself saying we played okay.

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    No, no, no. We should always be playing with the flair of the 1970 Brazil team. There are no excuses for Aberdeen not to be producing this, and to accept a win playing any other way is most definitely not acceptable.

We demand to be amongst the world's elite. Anything less shows no ambition.

Sack the new manager (whoever it may be)
    I am becoming more relaxed with my attitude to the Dons the older I get…I would be quite happy seeing us just compete for the league title now.

Club not appealing are they.. our club is spineless!! & Rudderless. **** it. Only one way were heading under the colgate conman.

At least the club has appealed that disgraceful decision! But if your one of these so called fans like donsdaft then I'm sure you'll be annoyed we have appealed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    At least the club has appealed that disgraceful decision! But if your one of these so called fans like donsdaft then I'm sure you'll be annoyed we have appealed it.
    I hope the appeal is successful although it is not like they will compensate and allow us to select a st mirren player to be taken off at 7 min and not replaced.at the next game

But the Bruce bonus is
    Might get the opportunity to wind up the loud mouth pr@#k behind me who decided it was a definite sending off and that every one clapping mccrorie [to show support] was a c@#t

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    I hope the appeal is successful although it is not like they will compensate and allow us to select a st mirren player to be taken off at 7 min and not replaced.at the next game

But the Bruce bonus is
    Might get the opportunity to wind up the loud mouth pr@#k behind me who decided it was a definite sending off and that every one clapping mccrorie [to show support] was a c@#t
    We have some cŭnty fans min. I'd have told him to stfu. Fans like that care more about hating the huns than supporting our own players.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    So called fan here.

When did you get out of the loony bin?
    We missed you.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    So called fan here.

When did you get out of the loony bin?
    We missed you.
    Get up tae speed ye auld fkr .... loony bins hae internet access these days min ... he'll be supervised like, but as lang as he's lashin oot at you an' ithers he has nae physical contact wi', then at least he's nae hermin ithers .... or himsel

Affhizheid.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Affhizheid.
    What odds is he for the job at Aberdeen. First name…Heiz?

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast