+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v St Mirren

The red card last night
    Their 3rd goal last night
    The goal against Darvel
    Kent & Barišić at Hampden

If any of this happened in the world famous Glasgow derby, they would be talking about it for years. It’s only Aberdeen though, so it doesn’t matter a f*ck

Fast losing the will to care/live

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The red card last night
    Their 3rd goal last night
    The goal against Darvel
    Kent & Barišić at Hampden

If any of this happened in the world famous Glasgow derby, they would be talking about it for years. It’s only Aberdeen though, so it doesn’t matter a f*ck

Fast losing the will to care/live
    This^ but some fans dont deserve a good aberdeen team! 1000s of fans from each of the other 9 clubs need to band together that would force our **** bag club/chairmen to speak out & the other 9 also.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    You come out with some right shyte min
    "playing a back 5 against St Mirren" FFS your two full backs I presume are Kennedy and Hayes, not exactly defensive anti fitba is it? I am not a Robson fan but come on
    To be to rj though Barry Robson said in his post match interview he had to change from a back 5 to a back 4 because McCrorie got sent off.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    To be to rj though Barry Robson said in his post match interview he had to change from a back 5 to a back 4 because McCrorie got sent off.
    But it's not a back 5 though is it. It's a back three with two wingers playing as wing backs in what was an attacking line up. RJ was inferring that we were playing 5 defenders which is what I described it as.

But it's not a back 5 though is it. It's a back three with two wingers playing as wing backs in what was an attacking line up. RJ was inferring that we were playing 5 defenders which is what I described it as.
    He was inferring that, my questioning of the 532 is that it hasn't generally been working. I suppose it might have last night, but didn't get much chance. Then of course we have two attacking full backs in a back four so not ideal.

Basically, we should rightly gloss over last night as it didn't tell us anything due losing a player so early...on to the next one.

You come out with some right shyte min
    "playing a back 5 against St Mirren" FFS your two full backs I presume are Kennedy and Hayes, not exactly defensive anti fitba is it? I am not a Robson fan but come on
    When Kennedy and Hayes are the full backs (of a back 5) are they part of a structured defence or not? It wouldn’t matter if you put Duk and Miovski at full back….a full back is a defender.
    Against the likes of St.Mirren you shouldn’t need 5 defenders to start a match…that is horrific management. I wanted Robson to do well last night but Jeezo, that was ridiculous.

That’s what Robson called it.

It’s irrelevant anyway he started the game with 3 at the back and 2 holding midfielders in front of them.

Not the most attacking of lineups considering it was St Mirren we were playing.

Anyway let’s see how he gets on against Motherwell on Saturday with 11 players.

Why not call the 2 full backs wingers? Maybe considering they were camped in and around our own box would suggest they were playing as full backs. Whatever it was….it was dreadful. Boooooooo to defensive football especially when the team can’t defend anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Why not call the 2 full backs wingers? Maybe considering they were camped in and around our own box would suggest they were playing as full backs. Whatever it was….it was dreadful. Boooooooo to defensive football especially when the team can’t defend anyway.
    You just can't help yourself can you.

We are garbage at the moment with no confidence and an imbalanced squad. Pep, Klopp, Ancelotti or whoever is classed as a top manager nowadays, would have lined us up little different last night. Most sane, rational fans would have taken a sh*t 1-0 win last night before kick off and not given a sh*t about the performance.

I actually thought, all things considered, we played OK last night.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    You just can't help yourself can you.

We are garbage at the moment with no confidence and an imbalanced squad. Pep, Klopp, Ancelotti or whoever is classed as a top manager nowadays, would have lined us up little different last night. Most sane, rational fans would have taken a sh*t 1-0 win last night before kick off and not given a sh*t about the performance.

I actually thought, all things considered, we played OK last night.

No, no, no. We should always be playing with the flair of the 1970 Brazil team. There are no excuses for Aberdeen not to be producing this, and to accept a win playing any other way is most definitely not acceptable.

We demand to be amongst the world's elite. Anything less shows no ambition.

Sack the new manager (whoever it may be)

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast