+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T The Guardian newspaper

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Lol...you see that’s the difference...despite the fact that we disagree about virtually everything I try to remain polite. You, on the other hand just can’t resist trying - and failing - to sh1t stir.
    Honestly it’s not about like and ‘dislike’ as you put it...it’s about your incessant bollux and tbh while you were away things were a great deal less acrimonious.
    I agree with Swale about most political issues...we are cut from very similar political ‘cloth’...so what? Why does it bother you and our moderator so much? I haven’t a clue...but it obviously does...to the point of obsession.
    I'm puzzled as to why Thicky gets so worked up about the fact I have him on ignore. It clearly bothers him a great deal wonder why? Perhaps its his insecurity showing through, I mean when you trot out bizarre falsehoods from dodgy internet sources and wax lyrical about an authoritarian dictatorship as an example of a well run country, one does wonder about his sanity!

Anyway fortunately unless one of you puts one of his posts in quotes I don't read them and do you know what its a blessing, because just when I think surely he cannot get more deranged, he is!!.

But what really seems to confirm that he is not very bright, is that he continues to assert that I do read his posts even though he is on ignore! Now just a little bit of observation would show that I rarely comment on Thicky unless his post has been quoted by someone else.

Lol
    Well of course there is the **** stirring you do, throwing out accusations which are false, merely because one of your famous opinions based on spurious anecdotal "evidence" is challenged But then you do like throwing the proverbial "dead cat" into the mix when you have been shown to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Well of course there is the **** stirring you do, throwing out accusations which are false, merely because one of your famous opinions based on spurious anecdotal "evidence" is challenged But then you do like throwing the proverbial "dead cat" into the mix when you have been shown to be wrong.
    Lol at that too. Everyone here knows you have a Tricky fixation that you try and fail to cover up. You recently wrote ‘If I involuntary read any more of Thickys pearls of wisdom, i think I might piss myself laughing!!’ It might be credible to claim ‘inadvertently’ reading the odd word, but not enough to form an opinion. Time to ‘fess up

Lol at that too. Everyone here knows you have a Tricky fixation that you try and fail to cover up. You recently wrote ‘If I involuntary read any more of Thickys pearls of wisdom, i think I might piss myself laughing!!’ It might be credible to claim ‘inadvertently’ reading the odd word, but not enough to form an opinion. Time to ‘fess up
    Everyone knows he reads everything I type. His attempts at camoflage are hysterical.
    As said, if he really had me on ignore, he really would ignore, Never read, never reply, never comment,
    But he's such a bell end, you just know he's sat in his bedsit, screwing up his bib in frustration, until he can stand it no more and begin his key board assault.
    Then he sits there sighing in a pool of jism at his triumph of a cunning plan of insults, under the guise he doesn't care.

It really is hilarious. Long may it continue.

He's like that love struck schoolboy, in the playground. Tapping girls on the arm looking for attention, ( No that's not a jibe at you RA, before your paranoia kicks in) xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Wow...and to think I was called the ‘inevitable coda’! As for my ‘paranoia’...how can it be paranoia when you actually named me in your ‘pilot’ reference?

But seriously if our moderator and your self would stop stomping around the forum like Bill Sykes and Bullseye and just stop and look at the facts...they are these.

As far as the forum is concerned it was a more peaceful place without you...read it back. There was a contentious but interesting thread - ‘Careless Tories’ - introduced which generated the usual ‘raised voices’, but apart from our moderator (a misnomer if ever there was one) telling everyone that I’d had a bad few days (I hadn’t), indulging in his usual jibes and referring to me as ‘ignorant’...it was all quite amicable. Then early Saturday afternoon the tone was changed completely by our moderator’s attempted and misleading slur, which btw stems back to a private disagreement we had approaching three months ago, and then you returned...the rest is history.

Now, tbh, I couldn’t care less whether I speak with or to you and AF ever again or not. Indulging in witless personal abuse is not what I’m on here for. Disagreement, even heated disagreement, is one thing...personal abuse? I think we can all do without it.

Mr. Faber has gone down the route of trying to discredit me by releasing the tiniest (misleading) detail of our exchange from early November. I note he has backed off entirely since I offered to make the whole spat public if that was how he wanted to go but, as I say...if I never communicate with either of you again it will bother me not one jot. If however he does want to make public all the details of our private (pm) spat then it will involve all the facts, both sides of the argument and not just his version.

The ball is in his court. For now I have nothing either to hide or to add.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 31-01-2023 at 10:26 AM.

So, erm, you don't want to converse with AF and TTR and some months ago you said the same of me....

So that's perhaps 30% of the forum membership that you don't want to talk to.

Seems like you're narrowing the forum down to those that agree with you and avoiding contrary opinion. I think what you're looking for, in the States, would be termed a circle jerk (in the OED sense, not Urban Dictionary!)

Wow...and to think I was called the ‘inevitable coda’! As for my ‘paranoia’...how can it be paranoia when you actually named me in your ‘pilot’ reference?

But seriously if our moderator and your self would stop stomping around the forum like Bill Sykes and Bullseye and just stop and look at the facts...they are these.

As far as the forum is concerned it was a more peaceful place without you...read it back. There was a contentious but interesting thread - ‘Careless Tories’ - introduced which generated the usual ‘raised voices’, but apart from our moderator (a misnomer if ever there was one) telling everyone that I’d had a bad few days (I hadn’t), indulging in his usual jibes and referring to me as ‘ignorant’...it was all quite amicable. Then early Saturday afternoon the tone was changed completely by our moderator’s attempted and misleading slur, which btw stems back to a private disagreement we had approaching three months ago, and then you returned...the rest is history.

Now, tbh, I couldn’t care less whether I speak with or to you and AF ever again or not. Indulging in witless personal abuse is not what I’m on here for. Disagreement, even heated disagreement, is one thing...personal abuse? I think we can all do without it.

Mr. Faber has gone down the route of trying to discredit me by releasing the tiniest (misleading) detail of our exchange from early November. I note he has backed off entirely since I offered to make the whole spat public if that was how he wanted to go but, as I say...if I never communicate with either of you again it will bother me not one jot. If however he does want to make public all the details of our private (pm) spat then it will involve all the facts, both sides of the argument and not just his version.

The ball is in his court. For now I have nothing either to hide or to add.
    Funnly enough, I'd disagree. But ultimately, the "abuse" as you call it was not started by me, but my mere presence seemed to trigger it.
    That speaks volumes.
    I gave the instigator some of his own back, in a minimum amount.
    Now you don't agree with that and that is your perogative which I could respect.
    However, seeing as you NEVER object to one of your mates abuse volleys, it makes you look rather biased, selective and silly in your moral stances.

I have no beef with you RA, sure I pull your leg, but so do you and follow it up with a (which you think makes it all ok)

Human nature says, that folks will always respond to how others respond to them.
    I could be very forgiving in your hurt, if the consistancy was there, but it isn't.

If you really are that easily upset, then a forum isn't for you dear. These are text words on a digital screen. Not someone screaming in your face.

May I suggest you lighten up a little?
    You can have a hug if you want one?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    So, erm, you don't want to converse with AF and TTR and some months ago you said the same of me....

So that's perhaps 30% of the forum membership that you don't want to talk to.

Seems like you're narrowing the forum down to those that agree with you and avoiding contrary opinion. I think what you're looking for, in the States, would be termed a circle jerk (in the OED sense, not Urban Dictionary!)
    Tbf, GP, you and I have been getting along fine pretty much throughout January...I think I even referred to you returning to be more like your previous persona of Roger Ramjet when we differed, but quite sensibly and constructively.

I’ll talk to anyone, indeed, although I disagreed with him, I was perfectly polite to Tricky throughout the weekend and yesterday morning until he started to chuck out the tiresome old rear gunner or associated references.

What I’m not interested in is sad attempts at personally directed humour - or worse in the case of our moderator - to deflect from the debates that are sometimes half decent on here.

No...I don’t need a ‘circle jerk’, a hug or the approval of anyone on here. To disagree with you and your childish ‘kill the poor’ outbursts, Tricky’s overt right wing nonsense and AF’s poorly disguised racist inclinations are all things I’m completely comfortable with.
    In fact if I agreed with any of you when those respective stances are adopted I’d be deeply worried.
    It’s probably nicer to be agreed with than repeatedly vilified by the three sh1t stirrers but beyond that, I couldn’t care less other than to add that, constantly defending myself against the nonsense spouted by our moderator, TTR and, to a lesser extent, yourself becomes more than a little tedious and frankly, a waste of my time.

Tbf, GP, you and I have been getting along fine pretty much throughout January...I think I even referred to you returning to be more like your previous persona of Roger Ramjet when we differed, but quite sensibly and constructively.

I’ll talk to anyone, indeed, although I disagreed with him, I was perfectly polite to Tricky throughout the weekend and yesterday morning until he started to chuck out the tiresome old rear gunner or associated references.

What I’m not interested in is sad attempts at personally directed humour - or worse in the case of our moderator - to deflect from the debates that are sometimes half decent on here.

No...I don’t need a ‘circle jerk’, a hug or the approval of anyone on here. To disagree with you and your childish ‘kill the poor’ outbursts, Tricky’s overt right wing nonsense and AF’s poorly disguised racist inclinations are all things I’m completely comfortable with.
    In fact if I agreed with any of you when those respective stances are adopted I’d be deeply worried.
    It’s probably nicer to be agreed with than repeatedly vilified by the three sh1t stirrers but beyond that, I couldn’t care less other than to add that, constantly defending myself against the nonsense spouted by our moderator, TTR and, to a lesser extent, yourself becomes more than a little tedious and frankly, a waste of my time.
    So you don't want a hug?

OK, I' ll not upset you anymore with my vicious jibes.
    Please make sure your reciprocate with your hidden jokes, as I will jump on them immediately

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)