+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T The Guardian newspaper

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    So you don't want a hug?

OK, I' ll not upset you anymore with my vicious jibes.
    Please make sure your reciprocate with your hidden jokes, as I will jump on them immediately
    Which bit of ‘I couldn’t care less’ did you miss, how has it ever been the case that you could ever ‘upset’ me and when have I ever accused you of ‘vicious’ jibes?
    Total fantasy again on your part, but I’ve probably written about 500 words today defending myself and that’s more than enough wasted time.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Lol at that too. Everyone here knows you have a Tricky fixation that you try and fail to cover up. You recently wrote ‘If I involuntary read any more of Thickys pearls of wisdom, i think I might piss myself laughing!!’ It might be credible to claim ‘inadvertently’ reading the odd word, but not enough to form an opinion. Time to ‘fess up
    Sigh, I really do have to conclude that your powers of deduction are rather poor, that plus by the speed with which you disappear when one of your dubious opinions have been proven to be wrong and hope that it will blow over shows a certain weakness of character which is rather amusing.

Anyway, let me explain so that you can understand how I involuntary read one of Thickys posts.

First look at your post no 14 - now do you see how you have quoted my post in yours? Got that? Now obviously if some other poster does the same and quotes a Thicky post in their post, then despite the fact that I have Thicky on ignore (which means unless I choose to view them, his posts are not visible to me) the post by Thicky the other poster quotes will be fully visible to me.

Now thats when I read what Thicky has posted, because through no action of mine, other than to read say rA's post with Thickys post quote in it, its visible. So as you can hopefully understand, nothing to fess up sorry old chap!

Now have you got this old timer, because it really is quite simple to understand. though I am sympathetic to you, as you do seem to have problems understanding simple concepts, as comments like "broadly non racist" show. Also your memory seems to be failing as you falsely claiming I used abuse and insults in a recent post when its clear I hadn't, also demonstrate.

If everyone one here knows I have a Thicky fixation (which rather sounds like one of your broad assumptions with no evidence to support it) then I'm afraid they would be mistaken, certainly you are mistaken on this occasion.

I'm amazed that Thicky should continually demonstrate how dim he is with his inane posts that are generally so far removed from reality as to be not worth reading and I long since learned he is impervious to facts, existing within some bizarre bubble and its no use even trying to have a debate. Hence why he is on ignore and I rarely post a response to him, as i don't read the crap he posts.

I did use to think you were different, but its become apparent that you have nearly as narrow perspective on the world and the same tendency to throw in some random unsubstantiated opinion, then refuse to acknowledge when shown to be wrong.

The truth with both of you is that I frequently piss my self laughing at your posts and the one I'm replying to makes you look rather foolish, though I suspect you thought you were being clever at the time.

Anyway must dash, so toodle pip old boy and do think carefully before posting assertions that clearly aren't true in future. So LOL to you.
    Last edited by swaledale; 31-01-2023 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Sigh, I really do have to conclude that your powers of deduction are rather poor, that plus by the speed with which you disappear when one of your dubious opinions have been proven to be wrong and hope that it will blow over shows a certain weakness of character which is rather amusing.

Anyway, let me explain so that you can understand how I involuntary read one of Thickys posts.

First look at your post no 14 - now do you see how you have quoted my post in yours? Got that? Now obviously if some other poster does the same and quotes a Thicky post in their post, then despite the fact that I have Thicky on ignore (which means unless I choose to view them, his posts are not visible to me) the post by Thicky the other poster quotes will be fully visible to me.

Now thats when I read what Thicky has posted, because through no action of mine, other than to read say rA's post with Thickys post quote in it, its visible. So as you can hopefully understand, nothing to fess up sorry old chap!

Now have you got this old timer, because it really is quite simple to understand. though I am sympathetic to you, as you do seem to have problems understanding simple concepts, as comments like "broadly non racist" show. Also your memory seems to be failing as you falsely claiming I used abuse and insults in a recent post when its clear I hadn't, also demonstrate.

If everyone one here knows I have a Thicky fixation (which rather sounds like one of your broad assumptions with no evidence to support it) then I'm afraid they would be mistaken, certainly you are mistaken on this occasion.

I'm amazed that Thicky should continually demonstrate how dim he is with his inane posts that are generally so far removed from reality as to be not worth reading and I long since learned he is impervious to facts, existing within some bizarre bubble and its no use even trying to have a debate. Hence why he is on ignore and I rarely post a response to him, as i don't read the crap he posts.

I did use to think you were different, but its become apparent that you have nearly as narrow perspective on the world and the same tendency to throw in some random unsubstantiated opinion, then refuse to acknowledge when shown to be wrong.

The truth with both of you is that I frequently piss my self laughing at your posts and the one I'm replying to makes you look rather foolish, though I suspect you thought you were being clever at the time.

Anyway must dash, so toodle pip old boy and do think carefully before posting assertions that clearly aren't true in future. So LOL to you.
    There are quite a few contradictions in that post Swale

Ah another fine well considered response.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Ah another fine well considered response.
    Appreciated

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)