+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Ryan Yates

O/T:- Ryan Yates

Rumours are rife that his recent omission is due to a heart condition. Currently having tests to ascertain what the issue could be but potentially career ending.
    I hope for his sake he is able to resume his career as I quite liked him when at Notts and have enjoyed the complete turnaround with how Forest fans view him. He’s gone from scape goat to Me reliable.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 30-01-2023 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Fixed off topic prefix

If true, he can count himself lucky that it has been spotted. No one wants to see a player collapse on a pitch.

Really hope he’s ok. I really like him, not the most gifted player but works so hard. I was dismayed after their fans turned on him, one he helped them get promoted and two he’s been there from such a young age, shows how fickle and cruel fans can be at times.

Get well soon lad....gave us 100% in his short stay here and would have pushed us on if he'd have been allowed to stay for the whole season!

Upsetting if true but just look at Christian Eriksen, he's now back playing week in week out! I am shocked with all the money in the game though that these aren't picked up in medicals?

A terrible shame if true. I hope that all is well and he can continue playing, but his health and wellbeing has to be the number one priority. He really did do well for us when he came on loan and he then made the progression into the Forest first team on the back of it.

He was a cracking player for us. Played like a 30-year-old captain despite being a ****ager. I wasn't surprised at all when he became a regular at Forest, despite his lack of technical ability. I hope he's OK and gets to continue what has been an incredible career so far. But if he does have to stop playing, he can be immensely proud of the role he played in getting them promoted.

There has been a few matches this season when he has had the trainer on, which baffled the commentary team.
    This would explain a little as to what may have been behind it.
    I wish him well. He is a warrior for his team and a local lad to that.

Where the fu*k did this rumour come from ?

"some sad bast*rd I suspect!"

Just seen it on FB he might be back in two-weeks...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast