+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nakamba

Nakamba

From Villa a target apparently. Looked him up, looks useful but then saw this.....

"He fell out of favour under Steven Gerrard after returning from a long-term knee problem and is not in Unai Emery's plans".

Its the same pattern for us getting players, they aren't let go for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    From Villa a target apparently. Looked him up, looks useful but then saw this.....

"He fell out of favour under Steven Gerrard after returning from a long-term knee problem and is not in Unai Emery's plans".

Its the same pattern for us getting players, they aren't let go for no reason.
    Will he live up to his name a Knaka or Marvelous

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Will he live up to his name a Knaka or Marvelous

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Definitely looks good but were these clips pre serious knee opp? Lets hope he does well if he comes here.

Looks a risk to me. Hasn’t featured at all this season so going to be ‘ring rusty.’ Need someone who can hit the ground running. O’Brian would be my choice but that doesn’t look like happening now that Forest have put that clause in. Lai has got so much to answer for.

As long as he’s got one leg he will be an improvement on Livermore and Grant!

He's a decent enough player and played his best football under Gerrard before getting injured, was never going to force his way back in after Kamara's arrival as he's sublime.

Must say I tend to agree with Leics. Certainly looked a decent player prior to his injury but at this stage we need someone who can hit the ground running. We already have one player who still looks like he is not fully recovered from his injury in Dike, so can we afford to risk what little funds we have on another? Don't get me wrong, I like Dike and I think he will come good once he has fully recovered but no comparison at the moment between his energy levels/work rate and Asante's. Guess Nakamba can't be any worse than Grant of course, but that's not exactly saying a lot is it?

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    He's a decent enough player and played his best football under Gerrard before getting injured, was never going to force his way back in after Kamara's arrival as he's sublime.
    “Sublime” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

None of your squad come into the “sublime” category FFS.

Get a grip chap.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)