+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Starmer's Labour party...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    One for you sinkov...

Attachment 23374
    Thanks for that mon ami. She had contempt for most of her 'vegetables', what she would have made of this shower of ****e, god alone knows.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I’m at a complete loss Sinkov with all of them, too late for any of them I think as the damage is done , even the reform party are spouting A load of covid rubbish at the minute ( burning bridges ) re vaccination
    It's a bugger army, Reform could have had my vote, but it's looking less likely by the day, seems the Monster Raving Loony Party or the Lets Have A Party Party are now my only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's a bugger army, Reform could have had my vote, but it's looking less likely by the day, seems the Monster Raving Loony Party or the Lets Have A Party Party are now my only hope.
    One of my old friends is standing for election as the Labour MP to contest Bolton NE, she may well persuade me to commit to her cause at the local level.

One of my old friends is standing for election as the Labour MP to contest Bolton NE, she may well persuade me to commit to her cause at the local level.
    I thought Starmer's Blue Labour were worse than the Tories ? They are going to win the next election though, so you might as well jump on the bandwagon. Principles, what principles ?? You're a right fecking comedian mon ami, and no mistake.

It will be a great day for England when:

Both Labour and the Conservatives are done as the sole choice for Government;
    A referendum is held that decides that England no longer needs Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. They can fend for themselves as they are so desperate to control their own affairs.

A PR government can then really focus on the priorities of the people and not the other way round. Every candidate must also agree that a man has a p*nis and a woman has a vagina. End of conversation.

I thought Starmer's Blue Labour were worse than the Tories ? They are going to win the next election though, so you might as well jump on the bandwagon. Principles, what principles ?? You're a right fecking comedian mon ami, and no mistake.
    I was devastated when our last Labour incumbent turned out to be a corrupt fecking eejit sinkov.

The wee lass who is trying to become the Parliamentary candidate for Labour is transparent and honest. I know her husband personally and I worked fairly extensively with them both in the CLP.

These are good local working people who live and work in Bolton. It's not about principles mon ami, it's about slinging my weight behind a campaign to get rid of a thoroughly bloody awful "Red Wall" Tory MP.

I will not be re-joining the Labour party until Starmer goes, but I can leaflet drop and chauffer our candidate around.

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post

A referendum is held that decides that England no longer needs Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. They can fend for themselves as they are so desperate to control their own affairs.

A PR government can then really focus on the priorities of the people and not the other way round. Every candidate must also agree that a man has a p*nis and a woman has a vagina. End of conversation.
    I can agree with a lot of what you say Sc. Our political system since the end of World War 2 has largely become a case of Buggins’ turn and not surprisingly as a nation we have made little or no progress in shaping the future of the United Kingdom or of our wider relationship with Europe or the Rest of the World. It seems Sir Keir Starmer and his redrawn Labour Party will triumph at the next General Election but I doubt whether we will see much real political change.

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post

Someone who is very close to me is having an identity crisis s_c. It's real, it's heart breaking and the person in question is mightily confused. All we can do is support her while she finds her own solution while for now "she" identifies as non-binary.

During the last two years I have had a real insight into this "a man has a p*nis and a woman has a vagina" malarkey, bloody hell s_c it's traumatic.

I wish the solution was simple, I wish the issue does not exist, but it does, and by heck it needs some proper joined up thinking to get your napper round it.

Someone who is very close to me is having an identity crisis s_c. It's real, it's heart breaking and the person in question is mightily confused. All we can do is support her while she finds her own solution while for now "she" identifies as non-binary.

During the last two years I have had a real insight into this "a man has a p*nis and a woman has a vagina" malarkey, bloody hell s_c it's traumatic.

I wish the solution was simple, I wish the issue does not exist, but it does, and by heck it needs some proper joined up thinking to get your napper round it.
    What it doesn't need is male rapists being allowed to self-identify as women and ending up in women's prisons. If you're finding the concept of 'a man has a p*nis and a woman has a vagina' traumatic, all I can suggest is giving your head a wobble.

What it doesn't need is male rapists being allowed to self-identify as women and ending up in women's prisons. If you're finding the concept of 'a man has a p*nis and a woman has a vagina' traumatic, all I can suggest is giving your head a wobble.
    What it doesn't need is the typical response you will find in "Conservative Woman" sinkov.

All I can say to your, "What it doesn't need is male rapists being allowed to self-identify as women and ending up in women's prisons" is bonkers is as bonkers does. The solution for that issue is appallingly simple, clear a wing out at "Monster Mansion" in Wakefield and house the lot of them there in segregated conditions. Problem solved, but that's much to obvious a solution for our f*cking eejit of a Home Secretary.

Attachment 23393

Your "thick as mince" line is the most appropriate line ever for this bloody woman. Perhaps she could despatch all of the male rapists who identify as women to Rwanda?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)