+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Starmer's Labour party...

I have every sympathy for your friend mon ami, who has every right to as much support and assistance as possible. However, I have two friends dying from cancer and another one going blind, but no one suggests standing the world on it's head in order to assist them in their predicament.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I have every sympathy for your friend mon ami, who has every right to as much support and assistance as possible. However, I have two friends dying from cancer and another one going blind, but no one suggests standing the world on it's head in order to assist them in their predicament.
    In the first instance sinkov, I was talking purely about familial support and in the second instance I am sorry to hear about the plight of your two friends. I assume neither of them is benefitting from the NHS postcode lottery?

On the way down to Ipswich on Friday we had lunch with our relatives who live in the Bury St. Edmunds/Cambridge area. One has just survived two heart attacks, one leukaemia and one another one lung cancer.

They all said the NHS is first class but readily admitted they are probably living in the NHS number one treatment area.

My wife told them in no uncertain terms we would in all likelihood have been meeting up at the funeral if they had been living in North west Manchester.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    He makes me sick to the pit of my stomach, but then again most Tories do.

It's got nothing to do with Starmer isn't the poll lead, he misses more open goals than Chris Wood.

Teachers on strike, firemen on strike, rail workers on strike, nurses on strike, rancid Tory corruption (again!) - those are the real reasons voters are turning away from Rishi - not f*cking Starmer!
    In terms of personality it is close run thing between Sir Keir and Wee Jock Poo Pong McPlop. There’s not more than the thickness of a sheet of toilet paper between them but for my penny the Aberdonian toilet cleaner just shades it. Fact is though that there are precious few politicians around at the moment to get excited about.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Fact is though that there are precious few politicians around at the moment to get excited about.
    A few people seemed to get excited about the Ginger Growler, when she was flashing her minge at PMQs.

A few people seemed to get excited about the Ginger Growler, when she was flashing her minge at PMQs.
    That's "allegedly" flashing her minge at PMQs sinkov.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    That's "allegedly" flashing her minge at PMQs sinkov.
    Hmmm, all I know mon ami is that Boris's eyes were out on stalks, discombobulated is what he was.

Hmmm, all I know mon ami is that Boris's eyes were out on stalks, discombobulated is what he was.
    I fairness sinkov it never took much to discombobulate Blow Job...

Attachment 23404

I heard her minge could talk at one time , but gave up because it couldn’t get a word in edgeways from the foul mouth in her head.

Rudest woman I’ve ever seen - New Labour !

Deaths from heart disease, strokes and suicides to be cut- literally at a stroke. Has Sir Keir found the magic elixir that everyone else has missed? There is a history in my family of strokes and heart disease. I try and stay healthy. I don’t smoke, no longer drink alcohol and exercise as much as I can these days. For most people the problems are accessing medical services. Hours on the phone while you are in a queue trying to speak to a receptionist are no substitute for actually seeing a doctor. Ditto if you are requiring mental health advice for yourself or a member of your family. I am going to ask about joining a patient advisory group/panel for my local NHS services.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Deaths from heart disease, strokes and suicides to be cut- literally at a stroke. Has Sir Keir found the magic elixir that everyone else has missed? There is a history in my family of strokes and heart disease. I try and stay healthy. I don’t smoke, no longer drink alcohol and exercise as much as I can these days. For most people the problems are accessing medical services. Hours on the phone while you are in a queue trying to speak to a receptionist are no substitute for actually seeing a doctor. Ditto if you are requiring mental health advice for yourself or a member of your family. I am going to ask about joining a patient advisory group/panel for my local NHS services.
    The postcode lottery Sir Outwood provides those well heeled people who live in spacious houses with loads of land and have easier access to their local GP because of less dense populations, hence they live longer. That's why it's called the "Postcode Lottery".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)