+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dyche to Everton

Ohh well Everton 1 Arsenal 0 who would have thought that. I guess managers don't count

Well done Sean,Mcneil cross Tarkowski header,Hmm where have I seen that before. 👏

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Well done Sean,Mcneil cross Tarkowski header,Hmm where have I seen that before. ��
    Last couple games last season

Thank God bumley sacked him otherwise we’d have been relegated last season.

Trouble is, he's come back to bite us in the a@@e, if we don't get 3 points tomorrow its nowt points for 3 games as 2 games v scum after this means nil points, whilst others will grab some. Who would have seen Everton beating arsenal and wolves doing Liverpool.

Bad day at the office so far, with Everton, Wolves, Leicester winning, pressure really on JM and the boys now. He has the " tools ", just needs to use them now!

Quote Originally Posted by bathlad61 View Post
    Bad day at the office so far, with Everton, Wolves, Leicester winning, pressure really on JM and the boys now. He has the " tools ", just needs to use them now!
    He has the players I am not convinced he has the tools himself.

I really hope the board worked on a plan B manager.

If we lose tommorrow with the signings we made, Bamford back and we only lost Klich in the window and we don't fire him the protest at Goodison park before todays game will look tame.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    He has the players I am not convinced he has the tools himself.
    He may be a tool himself.

Tarkowski, centre back, has about as much experience as ANY player you might want to recruit, was available at the end of last season, and signed FOR EVERTON ON A FREE!!!!!!!

First game under Dyche, what happens, as if I need to ask. We paid shedloads for a bunch of centre backs that don't know what day it is, or what position they should be playing, pitiful.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)