+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dyche to Everton

Had a feeling Everton would turn Arsenal over.

6 pointer today but also a must not lose 1pt would not be a disaster.

Need to get 3 points really Rev - for all the promise it is not time to realise it - if we lose I hope the journalists cut through some of the insane nonsense Jesse typicallycomes out with.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Need to get 3 points really Rev - for all the promise it is not time to realise it - if we lose I hope the journalists cut through some of the insane nonsense Jesse typicallycomes out with.
    Totally agree hopey but we have to come away with something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Totally agree hopey but we have to come away with something.
    Yep - worrying stay on sky sports we haven’t won in the league at Forest in the top league since the early 1970s.

Once more we come away with Nada

I believe that Everton actually made money of the January transfer window. They sold Gordon.

we, on the other hand dropped millions .

Everton stays up because they have a coach. we'll likely be relegated because we don't.

However, I do try to keep in mind Lpool who spent big money over the years and right now are playing worse than us. doesn't matter since they are safe from relegaton but it's going to be an ugly second half of the season for their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    I believe that Everton actually made money of the January transfer window. They sold Gordon.

Everton stays up because they have a coach. we'll likely be relegated because we don't.

However, I do try to keep in mind Lpool who spent big money over the years and right now are playing worse than us. doesn't matter since they are safe from relegaton but it's going to be an ugly second half of the season for their fans.
    But at least they will have Premiership Football to look forward to next season.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post

Better than an LUFC season that is ugly from start to finish?

FWIW

Kudo's to Dysche. Any way you slice it that was a quality coaching job.... even if only one game. They sell Gordon, have a mile long protest of supporters outside of goodison before the game and all kinds of banners and chants and they beat the Gunners.

I don't think it's a one game wonder unfortunately.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)